You + Me = Love • Rei Ryugazaki

A/N: I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE //>_<\\ I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT UPDATING! BUT I'LL BE BACK ON TRACK NOW I PROMISSSSSSSEEEEE

You were in your bedroom with you beloved boyfriend of 3 months, Rei. You were studying (Worst Subject) for the upcoming test you both had to take.

You sighed, you were bored and wanted to annoy somebody. So you leant over to look at Rei. His eyes had a steely look in them as he scanned the pages of the book. You smiled slightly and wrapped your arms around his neck, snuggling your head into his hair from behind.

He turned around and blushed, his cheeks tinting red. ''Nani?'' he asks, covering his blushing face.

''Tsundere much~'' you giggled, kissing his cheek making him blush even more. ''How come you can study thisssss~'' you whined, bouncing on the bed.

''Because I can (y/n) it's not that hard'' he sighed, running a hand through his blue locks. You pouted and pointed at your copybook and book, you eyes closed.

''ITS EVIL REI-KUN! EVILLL!!!!'' You cried, bouncing up and down. ''Its even harder than Makoto's constant boner when he see's Haru.''

Rei pushed up his glasses [ A/N; BEAUTIFUL-- //Slapped ] and chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist. ''Makoto-senpaii is not gay (y/n)'' he sighs and nuzzles his head into your neck tenderly.

You break out of his grip and stand up pointing at him, determination set onto your face. ''HE IS! HE IS TOTES GAY FOR HARUKA-SAN!'' You yell, showing him your *cough* many yaoi pictures of MakoHaru on your phone.

''WHAT IS THAT (Y/N)!!!!'' He screams and snatches your phone out of your hand.

You giggle and turn to look at him proudly. ''Its my collection of MakoHaru! I even have a board of it on Pinterest~'' You boast and a pink haze surrounds you, making Rei sweatdrop. ''It's so cannon'' you say, going into Kou [ A/N; Go-- //slapped ] fangirl mode.

He puts your phone down and returns to his studies. ''Believe what you must (Y/n) lets just get back to studying'' he says whilst locking his gaze onto his book.

You plop down onto your bed again, defeated. ''Fineee~'' you sigh and return to tapping your pencil against your head.

//timeskip to two hours later~~~

You were still studying. Well, Rei was studying. You were lying on the bed with your (e/c) eyes looking up at the ceiling fan.

''Rei-kun.....'' You mumble, making his head snap back to look at you.

''Huh? Yes (y/n)?'' He answers, smiling slightly. You sigh and lean back. ''I need help studying....'' You stutter.

He smirks and brings your books closer to him and pats the space beside him. ''Okay. Lets start then.'' He smiles as you sit down next to him and open the pages that you needed to revise for the test.

He begins to explain to you the fundamentals of (Worst Subject) as you frown and struggle to understand the complexity and many different ways you could do it. You smile as you watch him explaining; his mouth occasionally twitching upwards when you ask him a question, his eyes shining as you get a problem right.... It all made your heart swell.

When you had completed the last problem and you had gotten it right you turned to him and smiled. ''Arigato Rei-kun! I love you, you know that right?'' You say, your cheeks had dusted a bright pink hue as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

He responded almost immediately and passionately kissed you back, placing his arms on your waist and nibbling on your bottom lip softly.

When you both pulled away you were both panting softly. You rested your head on his shoulder and grinned. ''Ne (y/n)'' he whispered. You mumbled a quiet 'mm?' and looked at him.

''If your ever stuck again on that problem just remember; You + Me = Love'' He says matter-of-factly and pushes up his glasses, sparkles surrounding him.

You stared at him and giggled. ''I don't know whether to say thank you or to say 'you ruined the moment''' You said, trying to contain your tears from laughing. He turned to you, his face flaming and shouted out;

....

.......

.................................

''URUSAI! I WAS TRYING TO BE ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!''

~Extended Ending (During The Time Reader-Chan Was Talking About Makoharu)~

Haru looked down to see Makoto snugly cuddled into his chest. He smiles and rests his chin on his head when.......

Achoo!......

Achoo!

He sniffed and opened his eyes to see Makoto looking up at him with his enrapturing green orbs. Haru smiles and looks up at the ceiling.

''My late grandma once told me that you sneeze when someone is talking about you'' he murmurred, only to hear Makoto chuckling beside him.

''Not this again'' Makoto chuckled and brought him close to his chest. ''Forget about it Haru, lets go back to sleep.''

Little did they know...... ;)

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N; So once again, I am sorry for not updating //cries with Kise in corner

Requests are open so don't be shy xD x

Follow, vote and comment xox - MysticMiao xx