You Said You Wanted A Kiss! • Kisumi Shigino

Requested by @eridumpling !

I made a lot of Kuroko No Basket references so I apologize if you don't get it. Gomen!

You were an avid supporter of basketball. Well, of a basketball anime that was. You adored the sports anime; Kuroko No Basket, and of course your favourite character was indeed Kise Ryouta.

It was such a huge crush you practically fangirled every day over him, made quotes of him AND made a rule for yourself that you could only date basketballers.

And because of this, your school's top heartthrob; Kisumi Shigino, a.k.a your most despised enemy became curious over your somewhat interest in his basketball team.

You would be at every practice, your (h/l), (h/c) tied up in a ponytail whilst you held your phone close to your chest, staring at all the players, analysing them.

Of course you weren't any Momoi Satsuki, the manager of the Touou team, with her large chest, perfect figure and her many admirers. You were quite average in your opinion, but not to the pinkette...

Kisumi Shigino adored you, body and personality. You checked all his wants and made him lust after you with of course, no success.

He would always be stopped by his many fangirls and admirers, some confessing to him as you walked on, scoffing.

He never knew what made you so irritated by him, what made your blood boil whilst looking at him or hearing his voice. He drew up the conclusion that you were a somewhat Tsundere and you secretly felt the same way about him.Considering all the times he would hear 'OH KI-CHAN~~ DAISUKIIIII~' from you whenever he passed the computer room at lunch.

He would carry a smug smile when he would hear that from you, automatically thinking that you loved him and would not be saying I love you to anyone other than him. After all... Whose other name starts with Ki?

It was a regular day at your school, a crowd gathered around Kisumi's desk as a chorus of 'WE LOVE YOU KISUMI-SENPAII!' came from outside the door from *Cough* many young fangirls. He merely waved and chuckled lightheartedly.

You scoffed again, missing the confused look the poor boy sent. God how you hated his attitude, his smugness, everything! You had seen him cross the computer room a few times with that grin and you had been tempted to smack it right off his face. But now was not the time, you had to focus, after all it was (w/s) and you had to focus.

After school you went straight to the gym, once again to look at the players and their talents. Turns out a match was being held there today and you were interested to see how it would turn out. You stared down at their opponents, scrutinizing them thoroughly. Kisumi's team were going to lose horribly if they didn't work their asses off, which they usually didn't.

Kisumi waltzed in, yawning as he lazily smirked at you and winked. Your face started heating up as an irritated, pissed off expression formed on your face.

'WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS!?' you thought, fists clenching silently,

'ITS LIKE HE THINKS HE'S SOME KINDA AOMINE DAIKI PRODIGY OR SOME SHIT! WELL HE AIN'T! HE CAN'T PLAY FOR SHIT!' you mentally screamed at him, whilst you prepared to sit down as the match was about to start.

You were shocked to say the least. You had never seen Kisumi play this well, or hard, to say the least. The crowd was chanting his name as he zipped up and down the court, never letting the ball out of his sight.

One dunk after another, he was practically on fire! You were amazed at his skill, his deft hands dribbling the ball at an amazing speed. The score started dwindling slightly as the other teams ace was benched, but Kisumi remained as determined as the sub was subbed in.

You never knew that he was this passionate about basketball, you could see the passion in his eyes and a small blush appeared on your (s/c) cheeks. You watched the way the sweat rolled off his perfectly sculpted arms. 'Since when did they get this buff!?' you thought as he turned around to wink at you directly after an amazing dunk, making you blush heavily and smile nervously.

You ended up cheering with the rest of the crowd as Kisumi scored a three-pointer buzzer beater, going 'wooooooo~' (A/N: what even is that< //slapped)

After the match you got an alert from your phone telling you that Kuroko no Basket has a new episode making you squeal internally. You ran from the bleachers, quickly going over to the team and congratulating them on a great match, and hurried off to watch the episode.

You rushed into the computer room and quickly hurried on the site, excitedly waiting for the episode to buffer.

You squealed as the opening theme flickered on, Kise appearing making you visibly swoon. You saw your other favourites show also and you smiled and hummed along.

Turns out Kise was against Hazaki in this episode so you chanted a bit too loudly when Kise dunked.

After Kaijou won the match you squealed and screamed ''JUST KISS ME ALREADY KI-KUN!'' before a soft feeling pushed up against your lips.

Your eyes became wide as you stared at Kisumi, his eyes closed, kissing you rather passionately. A heavy blush floated across your face as you wrapped your arms around his neck and held him closer, deepening the kiss.

Eventually you ran out of breath and parted, much to his dismay. He smiled and pecked you adoringly on your now slightly swollen lips.

''What was that for! Baka!!'' you exclaimed, blushing furiously while he chuckled and smiled.

''I knew you liked me! You practically just told me to kiss you!'' He laughed, a massive smile planted on his face whilst you stared at him dumbfoundedly, you never recalled asking him to kiss you when it hit you.

Both Kise and Kisumi's name begins with 'ki'. You blushed and laughed loudly, covering your mouth as you continued to laugh.

He turned around and stared. ''Nani?'' He said, a little frown appearing on his perfect face.

You pointed at the laptop, still chuckling. ''You see this boy?'' You said, smiling as he looked.

''Y-yeah who is he, he looks like a really cool basketball player'' He replied, looking at the jersey.

''His name is Kise Ryouta. I was referring to him when I said kiss me baa~ka'' you sang, laughing at the massive blush that covered his face, before he could say anything you leant in and kissed him.

''But I never said that I didn't want to kiss you too.''

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed <3