Chapter 10

"Ahhh" I scream out while pushing Derek off of me. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I scream out.
"I just save your life, I just saved," I cut him off rage bubbling under the surface and it's taking everything I have not to kill him.
"I don't give a flying fuck what you think you did, but my best friend is now in hell and there's no telling what they're doing to her. What about her soul!!!" I yell in his face.
"She chose," I cut him off again.
"She didn't choose anything, he was her mate. She frickin werewolf they don't Choose ANY FUCKING THING!!" I feel the pain of loss constricting my heart.
"Calla calm down" I feel Gabriel come up behind me.
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY A WORD TO ME, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!!? HUH, I NEEDED YOU AND YOU WEREN'T THERE!!" Gabriel tries to reach out tho hold me but I push him away. The fact that what happened to me in my nightmare could be happening to Ana right now is making me disgusted with myself and all men.
"Calla listen to me." Gabriel pleads.
"No stay away from me asshole, I can't believe I ever trusted you!"
"This isn't you" he reasons.
"And what is that perfect Angel, Gods little favorite?" I laugh I'm his face, and walk away and I have say I'm relieved when he doesn't follow.
I'm sitting under the Cherry blossom tree crying my eyes out, I stop crying and then think about the broken expression on Gabriel's face and cry some more. When I've ran out of tears the skies open up and it begins to rain. It's like the heavens are grieving with me. And that's when I decide it's time to get this weight off my chest and "Wrestle with God" as some would call it.
"Why?!" I question my face looking up towards the sky, thunder sounds in response.
"What did I do to deserve this, it's like in living in my own personal hell?" Another roll of thunder. "She didn't deserve it" now I'm screaming " all she ever did was love and now she's there with them. Don't think I don't know what's happening to her, I know what those dreams were." Thunder followed by lightning. "The last one broke me, I destroyed everything because I couldn't handle that one nightmare. I destroyed someone's life because I couldn't deal with my emotions and fears" it's now silent erily so. My senses are hyperactive and I'm now paying attention to every movement and sound. I hear him before I feel him. He takes a step towards me before he speakes.
"Quite a little performance there, crying out to God" he spits out the names as if it disgusts him and I have to be honest and say it offended
me.
"It wasn't a performance" I say while standing up, my body stays tense, he's out of my line of eyesight. But I know exactly where he is. I turn quickly kicking his feet out from under him and tackling him to the ground and pinning him down.
"You've gotten stronger," he pauses before continuing "but is this any way to great your father?"
"You are not and will never be my father" I growl.
"Obviously," he laughs "because no child of mine would ever make the mistake you're making." He smirks as my eyes widen with recognition of my mistake, I didn't know where his hands are. I go to get off of him but he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me flush with him, I can feel his hard on, my mind travels back to my dream and I panic. I feel something pinch the outside of my thigh coupled with a slight pressure and my eyesight starts to get blurry. I try to pull away from him but I have no control of my body. He lays me on the ground and I hear the all to familiar sound of a zipper being undone.
"Might as well have some fun with you while I can" I feel the tears welling up in my eyes but hold them back knowing that they'll just encourage him. He reaches for my dress and I feel my heart rate escalate. I'm attempting to prepare myself for the inevitable when I hear a loud thud and I feel Gabriel's presence and I immediately relax.
"Calla Calla, can you hear me?" Barely but I can't speak or move, my heart rate is dropping dramatically and it's getting hard to breathe. "Whats wrong with her!!" I hear Gabriel yell stress, fear, and pain evident in his voice
"You know what's wrong there's nothing we can do now, the iron is already in her bloodstream " Michael says his voice trembling as he speaks.
I hear Gabriel break done in sobs I can feel the sobs wrecking his body as he holds me. This is when my body decides it's okay to spasm out in seizure like movements before giving up and I take my last breath.