Bonding and Secrets

Hey guys. I'm back frm my holiday, which was amazing and well needed. And my birthday was great too. Now though, I am ready to resume writing loads of stories for you incredible people, and there will be many updates because it's finally the 6 weeks holiday from school!! Hope you all enjoy with chapter.

The Next Day...
Ezra was the first to wake up that morning and decided he needed some fresh air; he quickly changed into some blue jeans, a navy blue t shirt, his orange hoodie and some trainers, before sneaking down stairs and out into back garden where he sat on the grass with his art book and pencil. Ezra began to draw all of his new family, kind of like a family picture; Kanan, Hera, Zeb and Sabine all smiling, but before he knew it, the boy was soon sing to himself. Back in the house upstairs, Kanan and Hera woke up and changed, knowing they had to make breakfast; as soon as they both took one step out of there room, Sabine and Zeb came running at them "Ezra's missing!!". Hera managed to calm her two children down so that they could actually understand a word that they were saying; Sabine explained, this time not yelling "we went to go get Ezra but he wasn't in his bed" she stated "we've checked everywhere but we can't find him". The small family rushed through the house, all worried sick until Zeb reached the kitchen and saw that the back door was open; he could also hear someone singing sloftly. He motioned for his parents and sister to follow him as he stepped outside into the back garden; that's when they all saw Ezra sat with his back facing the house only a few feet away, completely focused on drawing something and singing the song 'See You Again'. They were all more than shocked at how amazing Ezra's voice was, as well as how good he could rap.

"How can we not talk about family when family's all we got?? Everything I went through you were standing there by my side, and now you gonna be with me for the last ride....

....It's been a long day without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, we've come a long way from where we began, oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again".

Once Ezra had finished, he took a deep breath "there, all done" he mumbled to himself before holding up his art work in front of him. All of a sudden, the teen heard claps, cheers and whistles coming from behind him; he looked behind his shoulder to see the small family clapping, Zeb whistling and Kanan, Hera and Sabine cheering. Ezra jumped up, quickly hiding his art book behind his back and suddenly found the floor extremely interesting, so interesting that his cheeks had turned red. "Ezra!! You have a gift!! Your voice...it's amazing!!" Hera exclaimed with a bright smile; Sabine and Zeb had of course noticed the book behind their little brother's back, to which triggered a plan to form in their heads. Giving one another a quick look, they both knew that they shared the same thought and idea; the two walked over to Ezra innocently before Sabine quickly swiped the book from his grasp. Ezra's eyes widened "no!! Don't look at that!!" he tried to snatch the book back, but it was too late, Sabine had seen the drawing of Kanan, Hera and themselves, and had read what he had titled it as 'The Perfect Family'. Kanan and Hera glanced over their daughter's shoulder to see the drawing that had Sabine looking so amazed; their eyes widened in surprise for a moment "wow Ezra, this is just...wow" Hera was even speechless!! "Ezra, this is incredible!! Have you got any other talents that your hiding from us??" Kanan asked, sending the boy a smile; all Ezra did was return the kind gesture "thanks, no one has ever...well liked or complemented about my art or singing before" they all found that hard to believe, but were saddened to hear that. They decided to smile though, instead of looking glum "well then, if someone saw this master piece and didn't like it, then they'd have to be blind".

They all made their way back inside and got some breakfast, as well as speaking about different things. Afterwards, Kanan and Hera entered the garage, Zeb went to play on his X-box in his room whilst Sabine went to her own room to paint, leaving Ezra sat at the kitchen table bored, as he didn't know what to do. After 20 minutes of nothing, Kanan and Hera returned to the kitchen in need of a drink but soon noticed the young boy "hey Ezra, how about you come help Kanan and I in he garage??" the woman asked; the couple both smiled when they saw Ezra nodd and get up from his seat to follow them. Once they were back in the garage, Ezra's face lit up like a Christmas tree; Kanan and Hera have been working on a car that was Ezra's favourite kid. The type was called 'The Ghost' but they were no longer made as no many people wanted them; he never understood that. "Whoa!! That's a Ghost!!" he exclaimed "there were only five made in the whole world!! How did you guys get your hands on one??" he asked; Kanan explained that it was a present from Hera's father's for his daughter's birthday as it too, was her favourite type of car. Ezra's soon realised that the car didn't work; he knew this because when he saw the engine, all of the wires were wrong and there was a car piece missing. Kanan explained to Ezra that they were trying to fix it but so far, hadn't been successful as it was rather hard. "Could I have a look?? And maybe try to fix it??" Ezra asked; Kanan turned to his wife as it was technically hers "sure hun, but don't get your hopes up and don't be disappointed if it doesn't work, okay??" Ezra immediately nodded with a smile before jumping up from his seat. The teenager first began to take a closer look at the engine whilst Hera and Kanan sat down at a table, watching for over an hour as the boy changed many wires around and found a car part in the pile in the corner; he connected it to the engine. The kid ended up focusing on what he was doing that much that he began to sing 'Counting Stars' as he worked on the car. Ezra eventually closed the hood of the car "there, all done" he declared; Kanan and Hera stood up whilst Ezra hopped into the drivers seat and turned the keys. The couple were prepared to hear nothing and tell the kid that it was a good try, but were gobsmacked when suddenly, the car that had seemed to be dead for more years then they knew, roared back to life. Ezra smiled at his achievement before turning to where the two adults were stood; he saw Kanan and Hera looking utterly shocked, eyes and mouths wide open. Ezra chuckled to himself as he jumped out of the car  "there you go" he smiled "I think I might go have a shower now" and with that, he walked out of the garage in needed of good shower to get the oil, grease and dirt off of his face, hands and hair. Kanan and Hera were still stood there, but staring at one another in complete surprise and amazement "add a miracle mechanic to the list of hidden talents".