Chapter 7: My First Date

I got dressed into some regular clothes and showered twice just so that I didn't smell like training. I walked across the street to the Shannon's and knocked. "Coming," A girl I could tell was Maddy said as she skipped to the door. "Oh hey James what's up," She asked. "Ok listen please. Maddy Shannon I would like to take you out on a date," I said never breaking eye contact. God her eyes were so beautiful and her hair was so pretty. "Yeah sure," She said as she smiled and motioned me into the house. "Thanks," I said as I walked in. "So where do you want to go," She called from her room. "It's up to you," I said from the living room. "What about a dinner under the stars," Maddy said as she walked out of her room in a flower themed dress and cowgirl boots. "That sounds like a picnic at night," I said as I looked at her. "Exactly," Maddy said with a laugh. "I will make a pasta of the sorts and some salad," I told her as I stood up and got ready to leave. "Hey James," Maddy said from the living room as I was opening the door. "Yeah," I said as I turned around. as soon as turned around she ran up and gave me a hug. "Thanks," She said as she looked into my eyes and turned around and sat back down on the couch with a smile on her face. "Your welcome," I said as I walked out with a smile. She hugged me and then she smiled. Wow. Time to make lasagna and salad. An hour passed and I walked over with a pan and a bowl wrapped in a blanket. I knocked and Maddy came to the door. "Ready," I asked. "Yep just one more thing," Maddy said as she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. When Maddy kissed my cheek I knew she was right for me and I really loved her. We walked to the field and set the blanket down as well as the food. "This looks good," Maddy said as she took a piece of lasagna. "Thanks," I said as I took some food as well. "What was the kiss about?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Well to be honest when we came over dinner the night before I fell in love with you and just how nice you were," Maddy said as we stared at each other. "As did I," I said as I admired her beautiful self."Shall we eat," Maddy said as we both grabbed our plates. "We shall," I said as I snickered. "You know Maddy thanks for giving me a chance with you," I said with a smile. "Me too," Maddy said. Maddy and I ate and spoke about what we did as jobs and how me working for her dad was surprising because he wasn't usually to keen on help in his job. But other than that it was a great night. I dropped her off at her house and walked home doing some weird dance as I walked.