Epilogue

hey guys, sorry that i haven't updated in 2 months but this is the last chapter. i have been busy with work and family and its almost time for school and i just wanted to say thanks for for reading, voting, following, and commenting, but now back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 YEARS LATER

Ashton's POV

These last few years has had its ups and downs, but mostly its ups. Me and Luke, we are great. 

After performing for the last couple years we have finally got to live under the radar, meaning that we get to live with no one asking for autographs or recording music, even though I miss it all, I have much better.

'DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!' I heard my two kids, Mayson and Grayson, yelling at me, and it takes me from my train of thought.

'Yes little ones?'

'Can we have cake now?' they said with their little puppy dog eyes. Just at that moment, Luke came waltzing into the kitchen. 

'I don't know boys. Is it time yet Ash?' Luke asked me.

'I guess.' I laughed at the happiness that those three expressed when I said yes.

'TANK YOU TANK YOU TANK YOU!' All three of them said.

'Your welcome.'

If someone asked me about what my life would be like now, I would tell them that they were nuts, but now that I think about it, my life is awesome.

'Ash, you okay?' Luke asked with concern.

'Yeah, just thinking.' And with that he kissed me on forehead. 

Yeah, my life is awesome.

THE END!