Chapter 2

"Hey guys! Ash here!

I feel like it's been so long since I've written to you and I feel bad. How's everyone been doing? I've been okay. Okay, so onto my story of the day, I heard that Luke Hemmings and his friends need a drummer for their upcomming gig!! And if you guys know me, I can play the drums pretty well. I really just want to go there and meet my idol, but if they ask me to play, than I will!

Well I'll talk to you guys later!

xoxo Ashxx" 

It feels so good to write on my blog. Now back to my story, like I said in my blog, Luke needs a drummer, and I will be the one to do it!! I have waited for this moments since I was born.

THE NEXT DAY

The "auditions" are being held today, and you wouldn't guess where?!?!? They are at Luke's house!!! I'm so excited about this!

When I got to his house, there was A LOT of people there, okay maybe like two or three others, but still thats a lot of people.

I listen to the auditions, and some of them are good and some of them are okay, I'm just so nervous. What if they don't like me right off the bat? What if I start to play, and they tell me to stop because I'm horrible? What if---

My thoughts were interupted by a voice calling my name.

"Ashton Irwin? Is there an Ashton Irwin here? I guess not, okay whose-"

And before he could continue I spoke up saying I was here.

"Well why didn't you answer me when I called your name the first time?" The voice didn't sound hateful or have any ounce of annoyance, he sounded like he was genuinely confused.

"Sorry I guess I spaced out with nerves."

"That's okay, well show us what you've got."

I walk over to the drum set I didn't notice before and admire it. It was pretty. Well here goes nothing.

AFTER HE PLAYS 

After I'm done playing, I hear clapping and cheers from everyone around me. Then HE stands up and comes walking up to me.

"Mate, that was really good! I think you surprised us all with this talent of your." With that said, he smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. He smiled at me, at me!! And gave me a compliment!! Could this day get any better! And before I know it, it does.

"So we've came to a decision, and our drummer is... Ashton Irwin!" After Luke said that, I felt like I was in a dream.

"Really? Why me?"

"Yes really and you have impressed us with you drumming abilities."

"So does that mean I'm in the band?"

"Yes that means your in the band!"

This day couldnt get any better. And with that, I blacked out with happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG, IVE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING ELSE (WRITERS BLOCK) AND IVE ALSO BEEN SICK FOR A WHILE SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER SORRY ITS SO SHORT ILL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER SOON!!!