Prologue

'HEY GUYS!! SORRY THIS IS LATE, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND FRIENDS. SORRY IF THIS TURNS PUT BAD, ITS 3:00 AM WHERE I AM SO I TRIED. VOTE,FAN,COMMENT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!'

Hi I'm Ashton Irwin, and I have this thing for a person on YouTube. His name is Luke Hemmings, and he is a really great human being.

His voice is amazing, his hair is so blonde, his eyes so blue, just everything about Luke is amazing!

I've been watching his videos for a while now, and I'm surprised he isn't famous yet. I would totally buy his albums and go to every concert of his. That's how good he is, to me anyways. I would love to meet him.

~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~

Hi I'm Luke Hemmings, I sing and I'm trying to get famous for it by posting clips of me on YouTube. I live in a pretty small town, and I want to leave. But I don't want to leave my friends and falling behind.

Why does this have to be so difficult! I also wish I had that special someone in my life to share this moment with. but I just haven't found anyone yet.

I was thinking of starting a band with my best mates, but I don't know what they would think about that. Well I have to go now. gotta make a video. Chat with you later.

'I KNOW DONT KILL ME!!! REMEMBER I SAID IT WASNT GOING TO BE GOOD ITS REALLY EARLY IN THE MORNING WHERE IM FROM AND IM TIRED AND CANT SLEEP! IF YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS, PLEASE COMMENT. IT WOULD HELP A LOT SO I KNOW THAT YOU ARE READING THIS STORY AND I MIGHT KEEP WRITING IT. SO YAH, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, READ AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS PLEASE, WELL IM GONNA TRY TO SLEEP!! BYEEEE!!!

~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~

Jenna