Really Don't Care

I knock on the door, leaning against the doorframe. The door opens to reveal a shirtless Oliver, earphones in his ears. His eyes rake over me, his lips curling back into an appreciative smirk. I had taken great care to put on a halter top and jean shorts with rips and some blue vans.

"Why, hello there," he says huskily, removing his earbuds. I smile at him. "Hey. Can I come in?"

"Sure." He steps aside, watching me walk into his room. Oliver ran his hand through his hair, not bothering to put on a shirt. Good.

I trail a finger down his chest, lips curving into a playful, flirtatious smirk. "So, about what you said yesterday?"

"Yeah?" he asks, eyes following my finger. I hook it under his chin and force him to look at me. "The feeling's mutual."

He smirks. "Really?"

I nod slowly, pulling away. "Prove it," he challenges. I push him against the wall playfully, leaning forward. My lips brush his. His hands curve around my waist, lips pulling back over his teeth. I finally decide to go in for the kill.

I press my lips to his, kissing him like my life depends on it. I run my tounge along his bottom lip. He grips me tighter, kissing me back forcefully. "What the-"

I frown and turn around, crossing my arms over my chest. Oliver pulls me back flush against him, both of us looking Monica up and down. "Yeah?" I ask, combing my hair out with my fingers.

"Um...your boyfriend is missing. I was trying to get his number for Benjie."

"Jake isn't my boyfriend. I broke up with him. He kissed Jen Icha and now he's dating Cleo now so anyway, Ollie is my bae now."

"And always," he breaths, lips brushing my ear. I smile curvily. Monica clears her throat, face heating up. "Um, okay...I'll just go," she mutters. My hand shoots out. I grab her wrist. "Hey, wait. Go shopping with me? I need a new wardrobe."

She brightens at the mention of shopping. "Sure. Let's go."

I run a finger along Oliver's jaw. "Bye, bae."

He makes a kissey face at me as I walk out of his room.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Oliver

"Ollie," her beautiful voice croons from the golden box in the wall. I sit up, smiling to myself. "Yeah, baby?"

"Come check out my new wardrobe."

I rocket out of bed, stumbling into her room. There she stands in front of the full length mirror, checking herself out. She's wearing a low cut black tank with a red plaid jacket around her waist, ripped jeggings and combat boots covering the lower half of her body. Her red hair is under a red beanie, matching the red choker around her neck.

"What's this?" I ask. I like it. It's hot. She's hot. Always has been, but I'm liking this change in attitude. I've definitely had one. I took the one thing I wanted the most. The old nice me wouldn't have. He would've let Jake destroy the relationship and then try and patch it up. Not the new Oliver.

"You look hot," I say. She smiles. "Really? Thanks. So do you."

I come up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my face in her neck. She smells good. I plant soft kisses on her soft skin. She pushes me away, eyebrows raised and a giggle escaping her lips. "You smell," she complains, covering her nose.

I shrug. "Bench presses and do that to a person."

She laughs, moving away. "Don't touch me."

I lift my arms and step towards her, trying my best to look menacing. "Come here little girl."

She squeals and ducks away, sprinting for the door. But I'm faster. I catch her around the waist, her body lifting off the floor. She screams bloody murder through laughter. I pin her to me, forcing her arms down.

"Stop squirming," I grunt. She stops, breathing heavy, lips parted. I press my lips to hers, my arm looping around her waist. Her hands run over my scalp, sending tingles down my scalp. My eyes pop open to see Jake's heartbroken face. I smirk at him, kissing Haley faster and harder. I don't care if he sees. I could care less. A lot less.

Kudos, New Oliver. You officially don't give a flip.

OMG. A new side of Haley and Oliver! Whhaaat? My good friend JadenCM was like, who's Haley gonna choose? I honestly don't know people. I kinda want you guys to decide. And that one shot contest I was talking about will be coming soon. So yeeeaaahhh. And I might create a poll to decide who Haley will choose. So stay tuned!

Quote of the Chapter: Killin' It

Fo realz tho.

~Genesis