10

~Red's P.O.V~

Idly I glanced at the car's clock. Hmm one pm huh? I guess that's long enough. Time to run the last test on Peter I thought letting a sinister smile form on my fare as I switched the car into drive and hit the gas pedal not caring if the ramp was lined up correctly or not. The car lifted off then crashed through one of the windows at stark tower. The car stalled in the middle of a sitting area. "BLOODY HELL!!" I screamed punching the dash board.

"Sirs it's seems like one of the Weasleys is learning how to drive" a computer spoke.

Sirs? Does that thing mean Tony and Steve?

"Excuse me but I'd be in Slytherin not Gryffindor automated voice!" I shouted glaring around the room scanning the over turned furniture

"Scarlet?" A familiar voice called out.

"Steve! Hey sorry for knocking you it, I had a few more tests to run on the little spider that you couldn't know about" I sung looking around for the blonde.

"What are you testing?" He said hesitantly as he stood up from behind one couches.

"Ohhhh nothing just another serum since the last one only worked well for one person I wanna test this one out on more, but so far Petey is the only successful lab rat." I pouted thinking to my room filled with dead corpses I've collected over the years.

"Scarlet maybe if you told us Tony and Bruce May be able to help you" he reasoned.

"What! I will not help that sociopa-" Tony started before Steve cut him off with a glare. I check the time again 1:05 shit I gotta get going soon

" maybe later, I gotta run tho boys, oh by the way boys have this." I said reaching into the back seat and throwing a bottle of champagne at them. "Have a nice date night some time ok?" I called out before slamming on the gas and going out the window. I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!!! My mind song and shortly after I landed on the crosswalk with a sickening crunch. I hopped out throughout the convertibles roof only for my stiletto to get stuck in something almost gooey but firm. Bracing my self against the car I removed my shoe then balanced as I flicked the brain matter off it. Was that the spiders or the mercs brain. Hmmm I wonder, to bad they made to much of a mess to tell!! My thoughts song as I slipped the shoe back on and headed off down town. I headed into a crowed flea market and started looking at avengers memorabilia when a little boy tugged at my coat.

"Do you really think the heroes will always be there for us?" He asked with innocence that sickened my stomach. I knelt down beside him and cupped his face in my hands.

" if the person is worth saving they are" and with that I snapped his neck then went back to my shopping, that involved picking up a new pair of shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N: I'm not even sorry for this chapter, I'm on holidays right now and I owe you guys like 2 more chapters still. Once I get home this will be edited but I just wanted to post this. also I'm not even sorry for referencing Harry potter and Zom-B in this chapter, I've been on tumblr waaaaaay to much to be good for my health. Anyways I'm so sorry for this crappy chapter I just felt like I needed to do a chapter from her point of view to show here insanity and mood swings and also part two (because I love stories that have parts) is going to be called "painting the town red" anyways don't hate me, it's like midnight when I wrote this, I'm sorry, bye for now.

Ps : home now and i edited this some what. by the way if you ever fly never recline your seat, some people don't have enough leg room in the first place or they could be reading or on an electronic and you might have broke it or made the person behind you stuck in an uncomfortable position