12

~Peter's P.O.V.~

I looked up at Wade taken aback, tears still rimming my eyes. I had never thought he loved me as much as I love him. "Only if you promise that if I ask you to marry me you'd say yes" I asked. My heart still heart knowing now that I won't be with my parents or aunt and uncle again unless lady death brings one of them to limbo with her but it swelled with happiness knowing that Wade essentially made a per proposal proposal, it was a bittersweet moment.

Wade smiled lovingly and whipped the tears away with a thumb.

"I promise dear." He said holding up a pinky.

I smiled and linked mine with his. "Then I promise too." He smiled and kissed me gently.

"We just pinky promised to get Engagde."

"Ugh Wade don't put it that way! We sound like children then" I chuckled. He laughed.

"Feeling better?"

"I don't know, I guess, maybe?" I replied bring my gaze to the ground.

"Hey, I know its going to take some getting use to ok? but think about it this way,  you have more time to help people and to be with me." Wade said brushing my hair off my face. I smiled up at him.

"Thanks Wade"

"I'm just doing my job." He smiled. I lifted my head up off his chest and gave him an Eskimo kiss.

"I appreciate it" I said looking into his deep blue eyes.
He smiled at me pulling me closer then stood up still holding onto my waist and gently pulled me into the middle of the room.

"What cha doing?"

"We're dancing" he responded as if it was the most logical thing in the world.

"But there's no music how are we sapoused to dance if there's no music?"

"You don't always need to dance to music" he said resting his forehead against mine as we swayed together in the silence, enjoying each other's presence. Eventually we stopped swaying and just stood holding onto each other in silence.

I had my head rested over Wade's heart when there was a knock on the door and Steve came in.

"I think we figure out what Red has been planning, we need you guys in Tonys lab as soon as possible" Steve said, standing in the door way unsure of what we where doing.

"Right away cap" Wade said as I stepped away from him, losing the strong scent that comforted me. Steve turned and left the room with us in tow. We followed him down to Tony's lab where Bruce, Clint, and Tony where waiting.

"What did you guys find?" I asked looking at the holoboard Tony had set up.

"Jarvish noticed a pattern in multiple missing persons cases" Tony said as he pulled up another screen showing a black and white high school class list. "This was Steve's and Red's high school classes mates, some of them got married and changed their last names but look at the names of on the missing persons list jarvish found" he said, sliding the screens side by side.
I scanned the photos and noticed each person had the same last name or sims liar features to those on the class mates.
"She's kidnapping her class mates relatives" I stated looking once more between the two screens.

"Bingo, but we still don't know why"

"Knowing Her it has to be revenge related" Steve piped up.

"Do you know why she'd want revenge?" Tony asked. Steve shrugged in response leaving everyone to stare at the screens in silence.

"Sirs, some one is coming up the elevator" jarvish annouced.

Tony looked at the elevator doors confused until the door opened and red stepped out.

"Guys I need help, I missed up" she pleaded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: I am so sorry for the wait on this chapter, I rewrote it a dozen times and then I just stopped feeling like writing anything.
Also I know it seems like I'm getting away from the ship in the story but hey I like a little action in books and well my motto is a story isn't good unless some one dies in it, plus it was getting to light hearted for my taste.
Once again if you guys have anything you want to see in the story let me know and I'll try to see what I can do.

Anyways love you guys
I hope you have a good day/night
Bye