Authors note

Hey guys, I decided I'm taking this book off hold (yay?)

I've calmed down form the comment I got on spelling that bothered me, I Amit I over reacted slightly but hey I'm only human.

I also wanted to write this authors note to explain to you guys my learning disability since it directly affects my writing.

Basically when physically writing my brain takes longer then normal to rember how to form each letter, because of that my brain doesn't focus on the spelling and therefore forgets it. Then the spelling usaully doesn't stick in and I make up spelling for the majority of words.
But it has benifts because my brain uses less space for spelling I'm able to rember a lot more "important" things.
That's pretty much the jisk of my learning disability if your cared to know, and if you didn't well now you know regardless.

Anyways I'm feeling betterish about my confidence and hopefully  (don't hold your breath) I'll be able to post a chapter this week then get back into writting this story because I honstely missed not working on it or thinking about it and that was detrimental on my mood. I do still have school again (finally!!!) and my scedual for classes works good for writting but as I have yet to start I don't know my home work load.

Also side question for you guys, I've been thinking on doing either a short horror story book or an art book and I was wondering which you'd want to see.

Anyways I'm back, I'm less stressed and I have ideas for the next chapter.

Love you guys
I hope you have a good day/night
Bye