11

~ Wade's P.O.V ~

I slowly opened my eyes once I felt like my body had regenerated enough of it's self to be a functioning body again. "Ugh what hit me?" I said, my voice sound more gravely then usual.

"Red's car, after she broke two of my windows." Stark said moving into my view. "you alright?"

"I think" I muttered then slowly sat up and scanned Stark's medical centre, my eyes fell onto where Peter was laying. fear filled me thinking that he was dead until Bruce spoke up.

"I know what your thinking Wade, no Peter is not dead, and I've also figured out what Red did to him."

Steve perked up at the sound of that. "I'm glad, and what do you think she did?" I asked still watching Peter.

"I think she enhanced his healing factor because before he would have died due to his healing factor not being strong enough, but now he is healing more like you, but still to a lesser extant since he's still not counsice yet but you are." He said simply.

"So he can't die?" I asked, emotions mixing, happy that I would no longer be alone in life but sad at the same time because living forever is a curse.

"In theory" He said looking down at his clip board.

"But why would Red want him not to die?" Tony asked leaning over Bruce's shoulder to look at what ever notes where on the clip board.

"I have no idea, Steve do you have any suggestions?" Replied Bruce handing Tony the clip board to swing his chair around to face the holoboard that was showing Peter's vital signs. Steve was silent for a few moments before he spoke up.

"Nothing really comes to mind except for one odd thing I remembered her saying after school one day that she was bullied to her breaking point, it was something along the lines of people deserve what they give out, even the sheep that follow or stand aside. I just thought she was rightly angry so I never gave it a second thought..." he paused then gave Tony a quizzical look.

"Tony could you some how axis a class list from 1932 to 1936 form George Washington high school?"

"Probably, why?" Tony replied pulling up another holo screen and started going through files.

"I want to check if any of our class mates or their families have had criminal activity happen to them, could you check that?"

"No problem" Tony said before he started telling Jarvis to help him out. I continued watching as Peter's tendons, bones, muscle, and flesh slowly mended back together. eventually the small cuts and areas where new flesh was made on Peter's small body fused together, not leaving a trace that he had a car dropped on him.

"Guys, I want to tell him" I interrupted Steve, Tony, and Bruce's brainstorming as to what Red was planning.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked.

"That he can no longer die, I just think it should come from some one who knows the pain of not dieing...." I trailed off noticing Peter was slowly stirring awake

"Wade?" Peter muttered as he slowly sat up.

"Right here baby boy" I said hopping off the bed I was sitting on and headed over to his bedside.

"What happened? all I remember is seeing a shadow then everything went dark, then once again I ended up having another picnic with Aunt May, and Lady Death." He said, stifling a yawn. meanwhile Steve, Tony, and Bruce packed up their stuff and moved out of the medical bay to give me and Peter some room.

'Damn it's going to rough telling him he can't die for good' I thought looking at his pale face before ruffling his brown hair lovingly, then taking one of his small hand into my own larger hands. "We got hit by Red's car, according to Tony."