Congratulations

Congratulations
Request for DarkMousyRulezAll
A/N: Father/daughter fic
I was excited to do a graduation fic so I was gonna base it on how I wish mine had gone, cuz mine sucked, but I got super writer's block so it's short and I'm sorry it wasn't on time.

Various sections of the audience cheered in turn as the handful of students in line before you took their turns walking across the stage and waving at the cameras. The principal handed a diploma to each of them and you smiled brightly as your name was called.
"(y/n) (m/n) (l/n)!" the announcer yelled. Your father and his friends smiled and cheered, standing and clapping, as you walked across the stage and struck a pose. The principal smiled as he passed you your diploma, falling back in line.
After everyone had passed, everyone stood and faced the audience, cheering and throwing off their caps as the announcer congratulated you.
You reached down to pluck your cap from the floor as your family – the Avengers – came closer. Bruce swept you into a loving hug before Tony squeezed in between you and lifted you up. You laughed as he spun you around before setting you back on your feet. Even stronger arms, those now belonging to a god, wrapped around you, pulling you into a bone-crushing hug.
"Thor," you coughed. "Air."
"Sorry, Lady (y/n)," he smiled, releasing you.
"Congrats," Clint smiled, patting your shoulder. Natasha gave you a quick hug, smiling softly.
"We're all very proud," Steve said, beaming as he pulled you against his chest. You smiled up at him before pulling away.
"Come on guys!" Tony called, heading towards the exit. "Let's go to dinner!"
"Dinner?" you repeated with a grin.
"Tony's taking us to (f/restaurant) to celebrate," Bruce smiled.

Once there, you all climbed out of Tony's limo and headed inside. The host led you to a large table in the back that had a "Reserved" plaque sitting atop it. You unzipped your graduation gown and slid it off your arms before draping it across the back of a chair and taking a seat.
After ordering drinks, you noticed that Thor and Steve had disappeared. Before you could ask where they went, they sauntered back inside, each carrying two gift bags.
"What's all that?" you asked, eyes darting between the boys and the bags.
"Graduation presents!" Tony replied excitedly.
"Aww," you cooed, smiling. "You didn't have to get me presents."
"Yes we did!" Clint argued with a grin. Thor placed one bag in your lap while he and Steve set the others in the middle of the table. Excited, you thrust your hand inside, feeling a neatly wrapped box. You pulled it out as you set the bag on the floor. "Happy graduation" was written in fancy script and odd angles across the paper. Ripping the paper revealed a simple box which, upon opening, revealed a (birthstone) and diamond star pendant attached to a simple chain.
"Made it myself," Tony grinned.
"Thanks, Tony!" you smiled, pulling the necklace from the box and clasping it around your neck. Fishing through the bag once more produced a (f/c) envelope with your name written on the back in Clint's chicken scratch. Smiling softly you ripped open the seal, pulling out a sparkly white card. The front depicted a silver tabby kitten with a graduation cap sitting crookedly on its head. "Congratulations" was written in sparkly letters across the top, and you opened it to reveal forty dollars, a simple "Happy Graduation" written at the top of one side and a small, sweet note from Clint filling the other.
"Thank you, Clint," you smiled.
"Of course, (y/n)," the archer smiled.
The next bag contained a rather large bouquet of all of your favorite flowers in various colors. There were easily three dozen blossoms in the mix, and upon holding them under your nose you discovered that they smelled heavenly. A tag was attached to the string that held the stems together, reading, 'I wasn't sure what to get you. I hope flowers are okay. – Steve.'
You smiled up at the blushing super soldier in awe. "They're beautiful, Steve."
The evening continued with presents and desserts and congratulations from the team.

"I have one more gift for you," Bruce smiled as everyone went outside to the limo. Behind said vehicle sat another, a beautiful (f/c) (f/car) with a large red bow attached to the top.
"You bought me a car??" you replied in surprise, stepping closer to look at it.
Bruce smiled. "I know this is your favorite. You've earned it."
You turned and threw your arms around him. "Thank you, Dad!"
Smiling, he handed you the keys, watching as you excitedly unlocked your new car and slid into the driver's seat. Steve reached up and pulled the bow from the top, setting it in the passenger's seat. Your hands ran over the steering wheel, grin never faltering. You stuck the key in the ignition and started the engine, giggling with excitement.
You turned your attention to the boys. "Who wants to ride with me?"
The car had a three-man back seat, meaning you could take four passengers with you. Bruce slid into the passenger's seat while Clint and Steve slid into the back. Natasha slid in beside Clint, leaving Thor and Tony to take the limo.
Still smiling, you followed the limo onto the street, driving your new baby home to the Tower.