She-Hulk

She-Hulk
Request for Batman.With.Glasses
"Reader has the same power/curse as Bruce and they learn to control it together."

Everyone knew who Bruce Banner was, whether they loved him, feared him, or pitied him. Everyone knew of the radiation leak and the accident that gave him his other personality. But what no one knew was that he wasn't the only one.
You had been there when it all went down. You had been exposed for too long as well. That much radiation poisoning should have killed you.
But it didn't.
Instead, it gave you the same symptoms as it had given the doctor. You had another personality too, complete with a physical transformation and rage control.
You were terrified at first, having no idea how to control it and not knowing how much damage your new side could do. But after a while, you just embraced it. You didn't call it the Other Girl, or the Other Side. After Bruce's other side became the Hulk, you proudly referred to yours as She-Hulk.
When your anger was out of control, your body changed. You grew a foot taller and your body bulked out. You had toned muscled and long legs, and you could destroy buildings just as easily as the Hulk. You voice got deeper and almost sounded inhuman, and you had a hard time differentiating between friend and foe.
Many romanticized you. They would draw pictures of "She-Hulk" to show their support, but they looked nothing like you. They were thin and Barbie doll-shaped, usually wearing a purple bikini or a tank top and shorts. That wasn't how your She-Hulk rolled. How could you fight the enemy in a bikini? That was ridiculous. But, you mused, most of your fans that drew fan art were young children, so you had to applaud their imagination.

You were dying to meet Bruce. You loved that there was someone out there who understood, and you wanted to show him that. After the accident, he kind of became a shut-in, staying away from the public and trying to do good things.

When the Chitauri attacked New York and the Avengers were assembled, you saw your chance. You'd seen on the news that Bruce was part of the team, so you headed out into the chaos to look for him. The overwhelming atmosphere of fear and anger corrupted you, bringing out the She-Hulk. You went on a rampage, smashing buildings and throwing cars. Once you became her, you couldn't control yourself very much. Anger bubbled inside you and the chaos in the air didn't help any.
Iron Man saw you from where he was hovering in the air and flew in for a closer look. He'd almost mistaken you for Hulk, but he saw that your figure was smaller and wearing a shirt. He hovered right in front of you, distracting you from the alien you'd just stepped on.
"Holy crap," Iron Man breathed into the speaker that was connected to everyone's earpieces. "There's more than one."
"More than one what, Stark?" Captain America asked, deflecting a creature with his shield.
"More than one Hulk!" Iron man replied in amazement. "There's a Lady Hulk standing right in front of me!"

When the battle was won, Tony tracked you down. You'd changed back, now wearing a slightly ripped t-shirt and cut-off jeans. You'd learned to wear stretchy material on a regular basis in case you changed.
"Please," he practically begged, trying to convince you to come to Stark Tower. "We just have questions. No experiments or anything. Just an interview."
You eyed him warily before nodding. "Fine. Just a couple questions, then you take me home."
He nodded and crossed his heart like a child promising to keep a secret. He then walked you to the Tower.
They all seemed surprised and excited to meet you, and you were bouncing on the inside at the chance to meet Bruce Banner. He seemed shy and unsure, which worried you. What if he didn't like you?
Tony gestured for you to sit, so you joined Natasha and Clint on one couch. Tony, Thor, and Steve claimed another, while Bruce stood awkwardly to the side.
"So what happened?" Tony asked, jump right in. "Was it the same accident as Bruce?"
You nodded with a light blush on your cheeks. "We weren't working together, but we were in the same lab. A desk fell over and caught my leg, so I didn't get out with the others. I was stuck until they sent in the rescue team to get everyone out. Everyone was surprised I even made it with how much radiation leaked."
"Do the effects look the same?" Clint asked. "Tony called you a Lady Hulk."
You nodded again. "From what I've seen on the news of Dr. Banner's condition, it looks about the same, only I'm smaller since I'm a woman. I don't bulk out quite as much, but I grow a foot taller and turn green and get more muscle."
"That sounds awesome," the archer stated.
"Can we see it?" Steve asked, blushing from the awkwardness of the question. "I just want to see how you look in comparison to Banner."
You bit your lip. You'd never changed intentionally. You looked to Bruce who seemed very interested to see if you could control it better than he could.
"Alright," you agreed, standing from the couch. You closed your eyes and took a breath, focusing all your energy on She-Hulk. You remembered the fire and chaos, the death and destruction. Anger bubbled inside you and you could feel yourself rising. Your skin faded from its natural (s/t) tone to an army green color. Your limbs extended as you gained height, and the muscles on your arms, legs, and abs expanded.
You opened your eyes, calmly looking around the room. Bruce stared at you in awe, amazed that you had so much control.
"Can you do that, Bruce?" Tony asked.
Bruce blushed. "I usually don't change on purpose, Tony."
"Just this once," Steve asked sweetly.
"I... I don't know how," the doctor admitted, looking at his toes.
All eyes turned to you, expecting you to help. You closed your eyes and shrunk back down before taking a step closer to Bruce. He looked up at you, and you could see how broken he was.
"Close your eyes and focus. Think about the- the Other Guy," you corrected yourself, knowing how he disliked the Hulk. "Think about the battle. Think about the chaos and the anger and the fear."
You stepped back as he nodded and complied. You could see his body changing. His clothes ripped to accommodate his new form, his bulky muscles and his green tone. You repeated your earlier actions, changing back to the She-Hulk. You opened your eyes and looked at Bruce – or, rather, the Hulk.
Gasps flooded the room as they looked at the two of you together. You were a couple of inches shorter than him, and your muscles were leaner, but you were very similar, and almost the exact same color.

After you had changed back, the others left you and Bruce alone to talk. They could see in the doctor's face that he admired you and wanted to know more. He was amazed that you had so much control when he hardly had any.
You were seated on the couch, side by side. You turned to face him, your heart racing at being so close.
"I've been dying to meet you," you admitted with a blush.
"Really?" he asked. "Why?"
"When I found out that I wasn't the only one... I just wanted someone who understood. I wanted to get to know you so that I knew there was someone out there, and I wanted you to know that there was someone out there," you explained, looking up at him. (e/c) eyes gazed into chocolate brown.
He smiled softly. "What if that someone could be right here... instead of out there?"
Your eyes widened. "Are you... Are you asking me to stay?"
He nodded. "We wouldn't have to stay in the Tower. We could get our own places, or get a place together... I just don't ever want to be far away from you."
You smiled warmly. "That sounds wonderful."
He scooted closer, his eyes full of wonder and adoration. You placed your hands over his which rested in his lap. Your eyes fluttered closed as you leaned in, closing the gap between you. His lips were warm and inviting against yours, and you let out a contented sigh at his touch.
"Will you be my She-Hulk?" he asked with a small grin, one hand reaching up to gently grasp your chin.
You let out a giggle. "Only for you," you replied, leaning in again.