Chapter Forty Eight

"Gary." I choke as he comes to a stand still in front of me.
"You look awful."
I cant help but smile slightly as i fold my arms in front of me and look at the floor.
"I need you back Libby."
My gaze meets his within seconds. What did he just say?!
"I know you said not to come round and i know you said not to call but, i called and then you didnt answer and i needed to see you. I need to see you-"
"You called?" I cut in, i dont even recognise my own voice its that quiet. Gary nods,
"Yea, last night."
"Last night?" I question, but he was out last night, with her. My phone is upstairs, i must have not heard it go off. Gary nods again. "Wernt you busy last night?" I ask slowly.
"Not really, i got back from the awards ceremony at about ten. I didnt want to stay."
"But wernt you busy after that?" My voice is practically a whisper as visions of Gary and the slim blonde woman flash into my mind.
"What do you mean?" Gary asks steadily.
"I saw you, last night." I mutter. "On Tv, with your latest girlfriends."
"Girlfriend?!" Gary scoffs. "Libby are you serious?! You think you meant that little to me?! Honestly?!"
Shit ive made him angry. I shrug slowly, my gaze fixed on my feet. "Well who was she? You seemed pretty friendly."
Gary takes a step towards me, forcing me inside and shutting the door behind him. "She was an escort Libby!" He hisses into my ear, the sensation of his breath against my neck is welcome. Ive missed it. "I needed a date. I needed you. But you wernt there so i had to get someone that looked like you from a distance. Okay?!" Hes standing over me, his eyes menacing.
"So you dont love her?"
"Jesus Libby!" Gary bows his head in exasperation.  "No."
"And you haven't fucked her?" I wince slightly as i anticipate the reply.
"What kind of a man do you think i fucking am?! And even if id wanted to i couldnt have. She was an escort, not a prostitute!"
"Same difference." I mutter. I know its childish but i cant help it.
"No. You're just jealous." Gary snarls, his lips curving into a slight smile of satisfaction. He knows hes right.

"How are you?" He sighs when i dont say anything. Before i can answer, hes pulling the belt of my dressing gown loose so it drops to my sides. I watch him smile to himself when he sees that im wearing his T-shirt. Slowly, he presses his hands against my slightly visible bump, his thumbs stroking slowly. "How are you?" He repeats.
"Not great." I whisper, my gaze holding his. "We need you." I flash him the smallest smile.
"Well im here Baby." Gary whispers, his breath against my cheek. Before i know it, his lips are on mine. Finally. Ive missed them so much. Gently Gary slips is tongue into my mouth as he snakes his arms around my hips and down to my bum. Without hesitation i wrap myself around his body so  he can lift me up.

Gracefully, he carries me up the stairs and into the bedroom. He shuts the door behind us with his back, before spinning around and pinning me against it. My feet find the floor again as Garys grip loosens and he begins pushing my dressing gown off my shoulders and tug his t-shirt over my head.
"Oh God, ive missed you." He whispers, his voice hoarse as he kisses down my neck and along my collarbone. His cold hands send a jolt of electricity through my spine as he holds me in place.
I drop my head back against the door and enjoy the feeling of his lips against my skin, whilst i slowly draw patterns on his back with my fingers and a low groan escapes Garys throat.
Garys kisses make their way back up my neck and to my lips once more. I slide my hands down his arms and interlock our fingers as i tug him over to the bed. Gary stands at the bottom of it, whilst i sit down on the end, my legs over the edge so im just about level with Garys bulging erection.
"Are we making love, or fucking?" He grins down at me with that lopsided smile. Without a word, i unfasten his trousers, tug them down along with his boxers and watch his length spring free.
"Ill take that as fucking then?!" Gary hisses through tightly gritted teeth as i slowly run my tongue along the underside of his shaft before flicking my tongue over him at the end because i know it drives him crazy.
"Mmmh, ive missed you." I grin, pulling away from him slightly and licking my lips.
"Fuck you Libby." He smirks back. "You cant just leave me like this."
"I can." I nod with an evil smile as i kneel on the bed and tug Garys t-shirt over his head and fling it over towards the door. "So what do you want me to do?" I smile against Garys cheek.
"I want you to make me come." He growls, kissing me delicately below my ear. "I dont care how you do it."
With that, i return to my position at the end of the bed and look up at Gary with innocent eyes before engulfing as much of his length into my mouth as i can. Gary lets out a straggled cry as i take him by surprise. I take this as my que and suck down onto Gary as hard as i can.
"Oh fuck! Fuck! Libby!" He groans as his hands knot tightly in my hair. I repeat my action, my hand softly working the part of his length that my mouth cant reach.
"Oh Libby!  Yes!" He moans, as i continue to move my mouth along him. I look up at him, his eyes are shut tightly, his lips slightly open as he groans. I know hes close when i feel him harden again in my mouth with his impending release, swiftly i pull my mouth away from him and clamber back up the bed, beckoning him to follow.
"Bitch." He hisses, shaking his head. "I was so fucking close."
"I know." I grin, tugging teasingly at the waist band of my underwear. "Now come here..."
"No." Gary shakes his head. "Im going to fuck you. Hard. Because you made me hard and now i need to come. Okay?"
I nod my head. Im too turned on to speak. I like authoritative Gary. A lot.
"Come here." He beckons me towards him, so i slide off the bed and stand up. "Against the wall."
I do as im told and stand against the wall.
"Now undress."
Slowly i unclasp my bra.
"Faster. If i have to do it myself you wont like it."
"How would  you know?" I bite my lip at him.
"Are you disagreeing with me?"
"Yes." I breathe.
"Right then." Before i have chance to do anything, Gary has grabbed me by both arms...