Honeymoon

A/N: this is the last chapter to Derek and Stiles' story. I hope you enjoyed it. There will be an epilogue at the end.

WARNING: This might get steamy, so, just a heads up, there will be EXPLICIT SCENES in this chapter; sex between two men. If you are uncomfortable or squeamish with the thought of two guys getting it on, you may skip it or whatever floats your boat.

RUDE Comments will be removed and for the love of everything that is holy, this is fanfiction. If you don't like it, go away and let the others enjoy it, okay? Okay.

BTW, this  might get RESTRICTED to only those who follow me. SO, I will be posting a more 'Safe for Work' version of this chapter.

Mistakes are mine.

**

A chance in a lifetime to get on a plane and fly to Greece was something Stiles has always wanted to do; going to Greece with Derek Hale as his husband, well, that's the biggest plus on Stiles' list.

They left the next day right after their wedding. It was Lydia's gift and who were they to say 'No' to her, right?

They were picked up by Brett Talbot, Derek's distant relative and Liam Dunbar, Brett's fiance and coincidentally, Scott's underclassman at vet school.

Apparently, the two of them have been backpacking around the world and have been dating since they were Juniors in high school.

Anyway, the moment they got to their hotel suite, Stiles was practically buzzing in excitement. He wanted to see everything in their two weeks there.

"Babe, let's go shower and eat first before we go sight-seeing, okay?" Derek suggested as he interlaced his fingers with Stiles' and dragged him to the bathroom.

They stripped off each other's clothes, pressing kisses on each other's body as they go along.

Derek's eyes darkened with lust as Stiles tossed away his boxers. His husband stood in front of him, naked and  as beautiful as always. He loved seeing Stiles like this, smooth skin exposed just for him and eyes showing him how much he wanted everything Derek has to offer.

"Are you just going to stare at me? Or are you going to do something about it?" Stiles asked, wagging his eyebrows suggestively as he yelped when Derek grabbed him close and attacked his mouth.

Their kiss, hot and wanting, not letting each other go as they ground their bodies together. Stiles moaning loudly at the friction his cock was getting. He wanted Derek to fuck him against the wall  right now.

"Der... fuck! Want you... need you so fucking bad..." Stiles panted as Derek moved  from his lips to marking up his neck and shoulders, kissing and nibbling at the expanse of his smooth skin.

"Hmm... want you too. Gonna fuck you against the wall 'till  you'r screaming my name..." Derek said as he turned his husband around and pushed him against the wall. Stiles moaned as he tilted his ass up, showing Derek that he wants him to lay his claim on him.

Derek licked his lips as he got on his knees and began kissing the globes of Stiles' ass, biting and sucking a bruise on each space he could kiss. It wasn't long enough when he spread Stiles' ass to expose his hole, so pink and winking at the absence of a cock inside it.

"Look at you, Stiles... fuck, I can't wait to fuck you. Gotta taste you first though..." Derek breathed out as he lapped against the sensitive skin making Stiles curse and moan at contact.

He reached for Stiles cock and stroked it as he ate his ass, gentle strokes as he fucked his tongue in and out of him; making his husband keen in please.