First Official Date

[A/N: 12/15/2014, I recently sold my laptop and I completely forgot about the second part of this story. Considering that some of the parts could be considered as one shots or stand-alone fics, I regret to inform you that I will be moving on to another part of this series. I'm so sorry about that. On the brighter side of things, I'm currently working on the next phase of the series. So, please bear with me for a while :)]

Stiles always thought that his first date would have happened in his high school years with a certain strawberry-blonde bombshell but somehow life just had to put in a hot dude with permanent stubble that’s almost too impossible to bag.

“Other than Chinese and Thai, what else do you like?” Derek asked as he slumped down next to Stiles on the couch. It was a long week for the two of them that they haven’t really had the time to go on a proper first date yet, or to just make out.

Ever since the Chief found out that they were officially dating, he went out of his way to have Derek have the hard cases in the precinct just so they barely saw each other most days. Somehow, Stiles thinks that his Dad has sixth sense or something. Damn it, but be that as it may, Stiles also thinks that it's his Dad's way of showing his over-protective side.

“Hmm… well, I love burgers and curly fries. Pizza is good too. Oh, chocolate fudge sundae… why’d you ask?” Stiles replied as he turned towards his boyfriend, who had a comical look on his face.

“Well, I was thinking about cooking for you… I just thought that we haven’t had our first real date yet, so, what do you think?” The man said as a tint of red rose from his ears.

Stiles stared longingly at the man and placed a kiss on the man’s cheek before saying, “I would love to go on a date with you, Derek.”

It made Derek’s face light up like a child’s on Christmas day and it was perfect.

Stiles always felt so happy when he gets to make this man smile.

“Okay, tomorrow night then. You have to wear something casual and sexy. Come by my place and I’ll cook for you.” Derek said as he pulled Stiles towards him.

Stiles let himself be manhandled by Derek into his lap and he couldn’t help but grind himself against the man’s lap, fully knowing how much he could send his boyfriend into frenzy.

Derek bit back a groan as his grip on Stiles’ hips tightened and then he said, “How am I supposed to wine and dine you if you keep doing that, huh?”

The young man laughed, throwing his head back in the process and exposing Derek’s favorite part of his body, his neck; that pale mole-dotted column that he loved to mark up.

“You still can… we’re just going to step ahead and do that tomorrow. Now, we are going to make up for lost time because my Dad is always overworking you with cases so that you won’t be able to spend time defiling my nubile body.” Stiles said, adamantly trying to get his boyfriend’s belt unbuckled.