Chapter 5: Sorry Not Sorry

---Fredrick, start the song. (...Nothing happens). Fredrick, I said start the song. Why is this taking you so long? Didn't you set the control panel last night to play it when you hit the button, like I told you to? What do you mean you forgot which button it was?!!!! We've been on break for MONTHS, and yet you didn't use that time to figure everything out! *sighs* Alright then, just transition us to the A/N---

A/N: I LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!! I'd like to formally apologize to all my readers for not updating in so long. My parents decided I should take a break from electronics, and I've just recently gotten my phone back and been able to get on Wattpad. Plus, I got a laptop now, so therefore more access! But now I'm here again, and I'd like to thank every single one of you guys. I'll continue this note at the end. And now, here's the long awaited chapter 5 you all so deserve. Please comment or tell me if you liked it, or even if you didn't! I value your guys' opinions. When I was finally able to sign back in on Wattpad after all those months, and I saw just how many people commented, I felt my heart was going to burst from happiness. :). Now then. Hit it Fredrick!

---*I'm so sorry by Imagine dragons starts playing* Oh, so NOW you decide to play it. Gods Fredrick, what am I going to do with you---

Zoe's POV

We all introduced ourselves and got down to the task at hand. Percy and Genevieve were discussing battle plans and such with everyone else. I was trying to pay attention when I felt someone's eyes on me. I glanced up, and I met the gaze of my lady and mistress, Artemis. No, I reminded myself. She is no longer my lady. I am no longer a member of the Hunt. She looked at me suspiciously, and I knew that she was on to me. It felt so weird for me, to finally be in the same room with her after all these years, and to not be standing at her side. Especially since all the gods and campers think I am dead.

I realized how strange and awkward this probably felt for the rest of our group, and I peeked at the other soldiers. All of them looked out of place and unsettled to be here. Except for Marina, since she didn't know them. Luke and Silena were the most uncomfortable, since they did fight on the wrong side. Regardless of Zeus saying they were forgiven, they definitely did not fully trust his words, and still felt like outcasts.

I felt so bad for Luke, who just looked so lost. A huge urge to comfort him welled up in me. Gathering my courage, I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze to let him know I was there for him. His head turned towards me, and he glanced at our hands before looking back at me. He gave me a shy smile, mouthing the word "thanks" to me, and squeezed back. I wasn't sure, but I thought I could detect a hint of pink on his cheeks, which in turn caused me to blush as well. I had been in the Hunt for so long, I had forgotten what these feelings felt like. But right now, there was a much more important thing than my pounding heart, and I forced myself to concentrate on the conversation.

"We don't know much, except that the Titans are rising once again, and stronger than before," Lord Zeus was saying. "And this time, they don't need a vessel."

"So what are you planning on doing?" Percy calmly asked.

"It's said that you lot are a bunch of super soldiers or somethin'," Lord Ares said, crossing his arms.

Genevieve cocked a hip. "Yeah, and your point is?" It occurred to me that, out of all of us, it was probably the hardest for the two siblings. It was probably killing Percy to see the girl that broke his heart, and all those "friends" that turned their backs on him. And I knew that their father, Lord Poseidon's absence was troubling them both. Yet, you couldn't tell at all by looking at them. My respect for them increased at their ability to keep their cool.

"We want you and your soldiers to stay at Camp Half-Blood and train the campers." Lady Athena explained. "Teach them your tactics, how to act as an army, and how to defeat the Titans."