Chapter 2: The Evil Little Witch

This chapter is for @MusicBeachLove, who kept asking me how my story was going. Because she kept asking, you guys get a new chapter a lot sooner. Otherwise I probably would have kept procrastinating. I'm lazy like that. Anyway, here's the chapter!

---------------------Sexy line break--------------

Omega POV

I rubbed my sore arm as my team and I headed to the cafeteria after training. Alpha had beaten me, but not before she could whack my arm with the dull side of one of her blades. After all that hard work, I was hungry. Up ahead I noticed Bianca and Lee still discussing archery. Silena and Beckendorf were laughing and smiling together. Genevieve and Marina were talking about a...Squidgy? I decided to move on. Castor was being quiet, as usual. And Zoe and Luke...I smirked. They were walking a few feet apart, both blushing. We all knew that they liked each other, but it seemed as if they were both too stubborn to realize it. They almost reminded me of- no. Don't think about her. It will only cause you more pain.

I pushed the thought out of my mind as we entered the cafeteria. I sat down next to Luke and Bianca. Here on Planet Chaos, you could summon whatever food you wanted, just like at Camp Half-Blood. I started digging in to a bowl of blue macaroni and cheese. Luke looked at me in disbelief.

"What goes on in that head of yours?" He asked me. "I mean seriously, how in Hades do you come up with blue macaroni and cheese?"

"Blue macaroni and cheese? Did I seriously just hear that?" Silena asked. Her eyes fell on my lunch. "I guess I did."

"Eww," Bianca said. "That's disgusting. How do you eat that?"

"I'm worried about his head. I think there might be something wrong in there," Luke said concerned. "LEE! We need you to check Percy's head to make sure there's nothing wrong with it." Lee looked up.

"Why?"

"Because not only does he eat blue macaroni and cheese, he can imagine it in the first place," Silena replied.

"Well, if that's the case, then I'm afraid he's too far gone," Lee said mournfully. What is this, pick on Percy day? I thought.

"Sissy! They're being mean to me," I whine. Genevieve rolls her eyes.

"Perce, you do realize that you are their boss right? You can make them train for hours on end and they won't be able do anything about it." I considered that thought. An evil grin made it way up my face. I gave a little cackle.

"Oh no. What have we done?" Bianca asked scared.

"We just angered the evil little witch inside of Percy, that's what!" Lee screamed horrified. Right then a soldier came running in.

"Commander Omega, Commander Alpha," he said to Genevieve and I, "Lord Chaos has summoned you. He has a new mission for you and your team."

"Thank you soldier," I replied. "We'll go right away." The soldier nodded and walked away.

"Saved by the skinny soldier," Luke muttered.

"Alright team, let's go," I said, and with that, we headed towards Chaos's office.

--Squidgy, Squidgy, Squidgy. Fa la la la la--

Hello my wonderful readers. As you have probably guessed, I'm listening to OM&M. I kinda wrote this sitting in the bleachers at my little brother's football game. YEAH GREG! TACKLE THOSE SUCKERS TO THE GROUND!!!! Where was I? Oh yeah, thanks for reading this! So I'm going to start something, from now on, each chapter, I'm going to answer 1 question about myself that you guys want to know.

For example, to start us off, what's my actual name?

My name actually is Genevieve. So therefore, no teacher ever says/spells it right. And don't even get me started on the Starbucks people.

Most people use fake names when they make themselves a character in their story, but I like my name, so I didn't change it. So, comment or message me your question that you want me to answer, and I'll choose one. If I really like more than one question, I'll message you the answer. Okay? Okay. Now then, vote and comment what you think of my story! I'd love to hear what you think.

Stay peachy!

Genevieve