Chapter 4: Who are you?

Hello readers! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. This chapter is for @allonsy_dearie because she writes awesome Tenrose fanfictions. If you ship them, you should read her stories. Also, OMG!! I HAVE 559 READS!!! Do you know how happy this makes me?! I thought I'd only get like maybe 6 people to read this, but 559 IS A LOT MORE THAN 6!!! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AWESOME. I love you all. Also, from now on, I'm just gonna use the soldiers actual names unless they're talking to other people. Alright? So, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson. If I did, I would have made myself a character, and Octachel an actual thing.

---Fredrick, begin the story. Just press the button! No not that button, that one. No not that one- you know what, I'll just do it myself. Honestly---

Percy's POV

We stepped through the portal. We landed in the middle of the throne room on Olympus. Everyone in the room stared at us. Apparently we had interrupted an important meeting. Zeus especially looked shocked.

"Who in Hades are you?" He asked. "How did you get in here?"

I looked around, all the gods were there, even Hades. Wait, no. I noticed Poseidon wasn't in his throne. I decided to ask about it later. Then I turned to the side of the room, and my breath hitched. Standing there was Annabeth, Nico, Clarisse, the Stolls, Katie, Pollux, Will, Leo, Piper, and my least favourite demigod, Sebastian. I decided to ignore them, and instead, I turned my attention back to the gods.

I smirked under my hood. "I am Commander Omega of Lord Chaos's army. This," I said, gesturing to my sister, "is Commander Alpha. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you are the ones that asked for our help. Am I wrong?" I asked still smirking. Zeus's face whitened.

"Oh! You're Lord Chaos's soldiers? I apologize for my behavior, I've been on edge with the threat we're facing. No, you are not wrong in saying that we need your help. We were just explaining to these demigods the situation."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Zeus, King of Attitude and Bad Temper, was apologizing??? I turned to look at my teammates. They were all as shocked as I was. But my attention was brought back to the front when a certain blonde started asking questions.

"Lord Zeus, what threat are we facing? And why are these soldiers here?" Annabeth asked. "And why aren't we discussing information about the whereabouts of Percy and Genevieve?" She asked/demanded the last question.

Athena looked at her daughter. "All in good time my child" she said.

I turned my attention back to the Olympians. There was a question I had to ask. "Where is Lord Poseidon? Shouldn't he be here?" I asked. The gods and demigods looked at each other and frowned. All except for Sebastian. He looked bored.

Hestia sighed. "Poseidon never leaves his palace on this day. You see, today, August 18, 10 years ago, his son and daughter went missing. Ever since then, every year on this day, we hold a meeting to exchange any information we have found on their whereabouts."

"Wait!" Annabeth said excitedly. "Maybe they've seen them." She turned to us. "Perseus Jackson? Have you seen him?" I was about to tell them no, that I hadn't seen him, when I noticed an evil grin on Genevieve's face as she glanced at our comrades. Worry rushed over me. What is she up to? She turned to Annabeth.

"Do you mean Persasseus? Yeah, I think we've encountered him." She said smirking, and glancing over at me.

"Persasseus?" Apollo asked chuckling.