Chapter 3: The Mission

This chapter is dedicated to @Liveformusicbooks cuz she's awesome and didn't threaten to kill me if this chapter wasn't posted by tonight. With that being said, @MusicBeachLove, you my good friend, suck. I posted this chapter, so DON'T KILL ME! Now then, on with the story.

--Oh don't mind me I'm just an innocent line break--

Genevieve POV (Hah! Bet you didn't see that coming!)

Yes! A new mission! My group and I headed towards Chaos's office excitedly. It was always fun to guess what our next mission was, and where we would go. Once we arrived at the office, Percy knocked on the door.

"Come in," Chaos replied. We entered his office and stood before him. He put down the papers he was holding on the desk, and folded his hands. Chaos almost seemed, nervous? I knew immediantly that this mission was very serious.

"Sir, you said you had a mission for us?" Zoe asked. Chaos looked at us gravely.

"I do," he said. "Someone has asked for our help. Now I hope you know that I wouldn't ask this of you unless it was very important. But the situation is dire, and they need your help." A suspicion was starting to form in my head. If it was who I thought it was, well, someone was going to pay.

Castor asked, "Who needs our help?" Chaos sighed.

"The Olympians." Anger filled my head. After all they had done to my brother, now they wanted our help? My thoughts skidded to a stop. Oh my gods, Percy. I spun to look at him. His fists were clenched, and his eyes were closed, and he was trembling a little. I put my hand on his shoulder, and he relaxed a bit.

"Why do they need our help?" he asked, opening his eyes and looking at Chaos.

"The Titans are rising," Chaos replied. Bianca gasped.

"Again?" she asked fearfully.

"Yes, sadly. That is why they need your help. You don't have to let them know who you are. You may wear your hoods. If you wish to let them know who you are it is up to you, just make sure you ask your commanders. Also, use your codenames," Chaos instructed us.

"Alright then," Percy sighed. "I'll help them." I smiled at him for being the bigger person and deciding to help.

"You'll arrive at Olympus. They're having their annual meeting. That's when they'll explain to the campers and everyone what's going on. Don't be surprised by the date," Chaos explained to us. "Now put on your hoods." We all pulled up our enchanted hoods. It made it impossible to see the wearer's face. And only the wearer could take it off. It kept our identities a secret from enemies.

"When do we leave?" I asked. Chaos grinned and snapped his fingers. A portal appeared in front of us.

"Right now," he said. I turned to my team.

"Formation everyone!" I yelled and we got into a V-shape, with Percy and I standing side by side in front. "Allons-y!" I shouted grinning. Percy shook his head.

"You and your French," he muttered. And with that, we stepped through the portal.

--little lonely linebreak--

Hello my lovely readers! Thanks for reading. You guys rock.

Ha! I updated! It's past 10 at night here but it's still Tuesday, which means I made the deadline that @MusicBeachLove set for me! Which means she's not going to kill me! YAY!!!! I CAN LIVE!!! Now, I promised you guys that I would answer a question you had about myself every chapter. So here's the question.

@MusicBeachLove asked "Which is better? Unicorns or Pegasuses?"

My answer to that is... Unicorns. I mean, they can whack people with their horns, and they're horns are magical! They're awesome.

Now then, remember to ask me your question. Either message me it or just put it in the comments. I don't really care. Comments are appreciated. I'd love to get to know my fantabulous readers! Well, now that this chapter is done and published, and I don't have to worry for my life anymore, I'm going to bed. I have high school volleyball tryouts in the morning. I really hope I make the team. :/. Wish me luck guys! And remember...

Stay peachy!

Genevieve