MORE FRIENDS?!, Date

*Lea's PoV*

When we almost reach Alex's house, she pulls out her phone, and starts texting while driving. In my defence, I don't care, but right now...

THAT'S A MOTHER FFFFFFFUCKING CAR!!!!!

Alex swerves out of the way, laughing. I pry my gripped hands off the arms of the chair, and stare at her. She still laughs.

"We could of got hit! Are you crazy?" I ask, but quickly start laughing along. In a way, I am like Jonathon, we are both majorly crazy.

"Yup!" She screams, which makes me laugh even harder. She drifts into a driveway, parallel parking right into a parking space in front of a huge house. "So, here is the dealio, I called up my three other friends, and we are going to make you look like a freaking princess!" She smiles super wide.

"Okay. What are their names?"

"Well, it is Delaney, Marie, and Katie. They are wonderful people, and heard a lot about you, mostly because I told them," I go to open my mouth to say something, but she cuts me off. "Because this is a huge deal, no matter what you say. Tyler should be getting Delirious into a suit for a 'celebration dinner' for saving Evan and Lui. He thinks everyone is going, when the truth is that only you and him are." She rambles.

"Lets go then! When is it?"

"Eight. It is five now, so we have three hours! Woooo! Date preparation!" She screams, grabbing the bags and sprinting to the front door. I roll my eyes but smile, and get out and head to the house.

*Alex's PoV* <---NEW POV!

Once inside my house, I make Lea sit in the couch, and wait for the others to come.

After ten minutes of waiting, I hear the doorbell. Lea gets up, but I make her sit back down, and run to the door. I open it to see Delaney Gonzalez. She has black hair, but half it is dyed purple, with violet eyes. Her hair goes down to her waist, and I let her in, which allows her to take off her black half mask.

"Hey, Del!" I say, pulling her into a quick hug.

"Hey, Alex! So where is," she thinks, "Lea?"

"Living room. Where are the other two?"

"We raced, and I won, which means they are probably going to be late." She grins, and we all know she has the fastest vehicle out of those two.

Two minutes later, the knocking comes back! I sprint over to the door, and there is Marie and Katy. Marie has sort of unique hair. The top is blonde, and the bottom is a dark brown. Her eyes are a greenish brown, and her hair goes to her waist. She has seen the crew once, so she isn't totally familiar with it.

Katy is one of those squeakers. She has a regular voice, but she likes to do her squeaker voice to make a joke, to make someone feel better. She has light brown hair that goes to her waist, and ocean blue eyes. The girls wave and step in the house, looking around as they walk towards the living room.

They take a seat on the couches, so I take this as my chance to talk.

"Thank you guys for coming, and there is Lea, the one going on a date."

"Hey, Lea! Who is your date?" Katy asks.

"Should I tell them?" Lea whispers to me. I shrug, meaning it is her choice. "Fine." She says louder. "It is Delirious."

"What? No way! That must be amazing!" Delaney gushed. Lea smiled and nodded.

"Our job is to make her look perfect with the date! Now, who is with me!" I scream.