SNEAK PEAK AT THE NEXT CHAPTER!/BOOK?

The crew was as ready as they'll ever be. Lea and Jonathon stood arm in arm, ready for it. Craig and Tyler clutched each other's hand, almost making each others sore. Delaney and Lui stood aide by side, and everyone could tell they had a thing for each other. Alex and Brock slung their arm around the others shoulder, trying to think good thoughts. Marie and Evan stood at the front of the group ready. Then there was David, who stood like a retard in the back.(XD)

Just as the clock struck three, the door burst down, and the crew lunged forward, tackling the enemies in sight. It was a battle, you see, against a gang that threatened the family. And when your in the Vanoss Crew, if someone threatens your family, beat them hard, and make sure they can feel it tomorrow!

After ten minutes of pounding, the crew stood up, not a scratch to be seen. And the leader told Evan that they had the best crew in the city. Pffftttt, nope, to them they were the best crew in the city! The Vanoss Crew, the strongest ever.

But after the fight, everyone walked away, not speaking a word. They knew what was to happen, and believe me, it was not good. They had to make a choice, or else they were in jepordy. Lets just say something, and you'll understand.

Everything was different. Katy was always one step ahead, and that is why they sat there, unsure what to do. Lea pulled the crumpled up piece of paper out of her pocket, reading it once more before handing it to Jonathon. She then walked away, the words repeating over and over in her head.

"You and your loved ones will pay, you will die."

Even though she wasn't sure of that, it was the second piece of paper that worried her. The one that she hasn't showed anyone, not even Jonathon. She would lose to much. Those words swirled in her head more.

"Come to the dock tonight. If you don't, I have a special assassin, who will take out Jonathon. You will have nothing, because I'll kill you right after. Better come, 7 tonight."

Was it all true? Could she actually kill the only love in her life, the one that made her whole? The one that saved her from herself...the one she has only ever loved. Her puzzle piece.

She took a deep breath, glancing at the clock. It read 6:30. Thirty minutes, and that was all, Jonathon could die. She walked to the bedroom, and threw on her leather jacket, and mask, glancing down at the now sleeping Jonathon on the bed. With a faint smile, she tiptoed out of the room, not making a sound. The laughs we're heard from the living room, and you could hear Tyler's laugh the most. She smiled once more, opening the door, and slipping out of the apartment, not daring to look back.

But what she didn't know, was the note fluttering out of her pocket, and onto the floor. No one saw it until Evan went to the door to get the pizza. Bending down, he read it, and his eyes widened in anger. Without any hesitation, he slammed the door in the delivery mans face, threw the pizza on the table, and ran down the stairs, until he reached Jonathon's room. Shaking him up, Jon's eyes opened, and he saw Evan's wide eyes, immdieatly jolting up.

"What happened?" Delirious asked, and Evan handed him the note, closing his eyes. Jon took it, and unfolded the note, reading it over a few times before looking back at Evan.

"I'm going."

Hey, I just wanted to do a sneak peak. For the title I almost put sneak peak for the next book, but I don't know if you guys wanted that. Maybe a sequel? I judge from you guys, and you guys decide! Tell me as soon as possible, I want to start on either the next chapter or book, whatever you guys choose, soon. Have a good day/night/evening!