The One You Thought You Could Trust

*Jonathon's PoV*

I hate how everything is happening to us. What did we ever do to the world? This is such bullshit, and it is getting on my nerves. First Lui and Evan get kidnapped, Lea then loses her memory, what is next? The pain is unbearable, and I hate seeing my friends/girlfriend go through all of it. What are we supposed to do? Kill ourselves? I hope not, because I know I must have more to live for. I want to get married, maybe even have a kid. I want to have a beautiful wife(LEA), and live together and be happy. I want everything to calm down, and everything to be perfect. I want to stop saying I want. But we all know that isn't going to happen.

I hold Lea's hand as we get out of the car, her ocean blue eyes dull. I wonder why that is, she seemed happier a little bit ago. I look up to see Katy run to the elevator, not looking back, and Lui chase after her. I heard their little conversation, and I thought it was adorable and cute. Wait, what am I saying?!

Heading in the apartment, Lea doesn't make a noise, she just walks with me quietly, holding my hand. Does she know something I don't? Does she?

When we got into the kitchen, she get go of my hand, making me frown. She walked out, her head down, and headed towards the living room, her knees clutched to her chest on the couch. Her eyes still dull, became watery, and her head fell into her knees, her arms covering her head. Lui looked over to me, like he knew I had to do something. But that was the case. I didn't know what to do. She was broken, and I know I might never be able to fix her, no matter how much I love her. I miss the old Lea.

Without saying anything to Lea or Lui, I walked out of the apartment, slamming the door on the way out.

*Lea's PoV*

The guy named Jonathon led me into the house. Pictures, people saying things, memories, where flooding back to me, even in the car. I felt his eyes on me, as he held my hand. I knew he was my boyfriend, the memories said so. All the way there, I was silent, and so was the air around me. Nothing could change this.

My head started pounding when we reached what seemed to be the kitchen. The pain was unbearable, so I dropped my hand from his, and walked to the living room, and fell onto the couch. My knees clutched to my chest, and my breathing was getting heavier. My vision was getting darker, and the memories we're coming at full speed. My head fell into my knees, my arms going over my head. Everything was silent.

Right before the darkness took over, I could hear footsteps, almost angry. And just like that, once the door slammed, out went my sight.

It was the apartment, and there was no sound, except lips moving. I couldn't hear what they we're saying, but somehow, it all made sense.
I was sitting on the couch, and a huge gash was on my forehead. People sat around me, and I recognized Lui immediately. I don't know how I only remembered him; it was strange.
The guy that caught my attention the most though was a man in a blue hoodie, a gray tee shirt, black baggy pants, and black boots. His face was hidden behind a white hockey mask, and you could see his baby blue eyes.
He looked like Jonathon. The setting changed, and now it was at a mountain, and once again, no noise. I noticed myself walking up to the hockey mask guy, and asking him a question, and he nodded. He handed me a knife, and he grabbed his own. He showed me something, and I nodded. The last thing I saw was me hitting the target in the middle of his eyes, and Jonathon picking me up and spinning me.
The scene changed, and I knew it was the last time. I was sitting in a restaurant, and Jonathon sat across from me, and I was giggling, and blushing. It seemed so nice, and then we walked outside. I hid in the backseat of a Zentorno as I and Jonathon climbed in. This was super confusing. I was right here, but I was also in the passenger seat. The car ride was silent, and their lips we're not moving, meaning they weren't even talking. Then they pulled up to a building, and Jonathon kissed past me.

I lifted my head up, and felt weird. I need Jonathon, and tell him a remember a little more. I walk to the kitchen, and Lui sits there, on his phone.

"Hey Lui." I greet, taking a seat next to him.

"Hey, Lea. What you need?"

"Where's Jonathon? I remember more, and j just wanted to tell him. Evan, Brock, David, Craig, Tyler, Katy, Marie, Delaney, and Alex might want to know too." I tell him, and watch as his eyes grow as wide as saucers.

"Woah. What do you remember?" He asks, and I smile.

"When we all met, the first training I had, and Jon's and I's first date."

"Thats it?" I nod. "Well, we never told you their nicknames. Can you tell me everyone's nicknames?"

"Sure. Jon is Delirious, Evan is Vanoss, you are just known as Lui, Tyler is Wildcat, Craig is MiniLadd, Brock is Moo Snuckle, David is Nogla, and I am Shadow." I tell him, and he hugs me. I raise a eyebrow.

"Jonathon is going to he so happy. You don't even know!"

"Why? Nothing happened to me."

"You lost some of your memory, and Jonathon was super sad. Now you are back, and you need to dye your hair again. He left, and would be happy if he comes back and his girlfriend remembers everything." He states, and I grin.

"Okay." I say, and run to the bathroom, where I keep my dye.

Time Skip Brought To You By:
BLUE HAIR DYE

I walked out of the bathroom, my hair brown and blue once again. But when I walked into the living room, the most horrible sight filled my vision.

Craig laid on the couch, and my friend stood above him, a bloody knife in hand. The friend I though was my friend, but I guess she's not. I backed up against the wall, and heard Craig's coughs, probably bringing up blood. I was breathing heavily, and she walked up to me, dropping the knife, and looking at what she did in horror. I close my eyes, feeling the puncture as she picked up the knife once again, and hit my stomach.

As I fell to the ground, I heard the words come out of my mouth:

"Why, Katy?"

OH MY GOSH, I'M SOOOOOO SORRY! SORRY katy5sos, I NEEDED SOMETHING!
There you guys go, I'm just gonna go hide in a dark corner...
Tyler: It wasn't that bad.
Craig: Am I going to die?
Tyler: Oh, you feeling sad?
Craig: A Little disappointed in Makayla, that's all.
Tyler: Suck it up, bitch. *hugs Craig*
Me: MINICAT GODDAMN IT! YAS!!!