horrible day at school.

Ashlyn's POV
-------------------
I heard a slight knock on my door. I moaned and groaned.
"Who is it." I asked while yawning.
"It's Bobby. You have to wake up." He says while looking down cause today was apparently the day my mom died. I was upset but slightly different from other people of being upset. I went out and gave uncle Bobby a big huge hug. My mom was his sister and he was upset too. I had to go to school today and I don't want to go. I would get bullied for being this way. I would get teased for wearing these clothes. At least my friend Caroline cares about me and she knows about today.

Once I got ready I walked to the kitchens to get food. I finished breakfast and gave my uncle a hug. I went upstairs to brush my teeth. After that I went to grab my bag and head to school.

I arrived at school upset. The teachers knew what happened on this very day last year. They were glad to see me at school today. Last year I didn't come to school this day. My friend Caroline came over to me and gave me a big huge hug.

School was over and I got bullied for being upset. People threw me up against lockers. I have a bruise on my side near my hip. I said goodbye to my friend and started to walk home. I hear foot steps behind me. I looked back and no one was there. I shrugged and stated to walk faster. The man was running faster too. Then I felt hands grabbing on to me. I looked up and saw a man. He pushed me into the car and started to drive. Once we were at the red light he starts to talk.
"If you scream you die you understand!"
"Yes I understand." I say 

I felt the car stop again and he got out. That's a sign that we are at his house.

A/N
  Sorry for the cliffhanger.
This is a new book. I know I've been not updating the others. It's because I want to update the books that have short chapters. Like I have a dream, babysitting 5sos and my cousin is Harry styles and now this one. I'll work on them soon. You might get one later today. Bye. Hope you like this book too.
💋💋💋Ashlyn