horrible day at the hospital:

No one to take care of me.

Ashlyn's POV
I woke up from passing out in the hospital. I turned my head and saw the three boys and Niall tied to a chair in the other. The boys were awake and Niall had a serious look on his face.

"H-hello a-ny-one th-ere." I tried saying.

They look up at me and Louis was crying to see me. He came up to me and told me what had happened. I was just about to say something but got interrupted by the nurse walking in.
"Hi sorry to interrupt but we have to do some tests with Ashlyn if that's okay?" The nurse said.

"Ok sure." Louis says while going back to his seat.

This is weird. Why do I have to take tests.

"Why do I need tests?" I asked the nurse.

"Will because we want to make sure your head isn't damaged from your accident!" She replied.

"Ok why didn't you do this earlier?" I asked again
"Because it'll be better with you awake then you being asleep!" She yelled at me.

We entered the room and she had put me on the x-Ray table.

She took the x-rays and told me to stay there till she gets back from getting the papers and the doctor.  She returns and puts me back on the bed I was in and went back to the room where the other boys where. 

"Okey, Ashlyn has a concussion from someone hitting her from the back of her head. But unfortunately she needs to be away from all of you so you guys need to figure out where she lives and send her back where she came from. I'm sure she misses her own room and her own bed and her own parents." The doctor had told them.
Louis looked like he was about to cry. I was thinking so hard about them. I mean being with a big huge band is crazy but i think I'm uncomfortable to stay here but I don't know.
"I think I should stay here with them in London. I feel safer here. I just don't feel good around at my house. Like my friends don't care about me not in that way but like they don't say hi to me anymore so what's the point of going home!" I say. Louis looked at me and so did the rest of the boys. They were all surprised. Niall had said sorry to us for being a maniac and all that. The rest of the boys hugged me and we untied Niall from the chair.

"Well then. Do you want me to make them your guardians for you?" The doctor said
"Yes please. I would love to have them in my family!" I yell.

I starting to like the boys now. Even then I heard about them a couple of years ago but I never thought they would be this fun.
I'm just glad to hear that my new guardians are one direction!

A/N
Thanks for reading. I'm sorry I didn't update this in like forever I'll try to update more often like every two days a week. So this is one. I'll update every Tuesday's and Friday's ever week and sometimes on weekends okay. Sorry for not updating much books. School got in the way of stuff so. Yea. Bye