Crazy day at the house.

"Alright then. But I don't get this finding thing." I say

Louis POV
"I don't get what your trying to say sweetheart." I was trying to make her understand.
"I mean what does people will be finding me mean?" She asks.

"IT MEANS THAT COPS MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR YOU OR YOUR PARENTS OR BAD PEOPLE!!!" I yell.

"Oh don't need to scream Louis. I'm sorry. I didn't know." She says

"It's okay don't need to worry." I replied

Alice's POV
  Louis went out and I was all alone. I found a door leading to the basement. I don't know if I should go down or not. Maybe I will the next time Louis goes out. I heard a knock at the door. I went to it and answered it. Of course it was Niall. He pushed me into the house and locked the door.
"Louis in?" He asked
"No he went out till 5 why?" I asked
"Okay good." He replied into the most heavily breath taking ever.
He pushed me into the wall. And looked down and up my body.
"Niall what in God name are you doing!!" I said.
"Nothing. Tell Louis your dead I'll kill right in front of him got it."
"Okay?" I questioned.
He kissed my lips and gave me a love bite right next to me ear for Louis can't see it. It's already 3 cause he came at 1.
"Louis will be back you have to leave you moron." I yell. I struggle.

"fine ill be back you'll see when!" He said and left.

i was scared at the moment but i didn't know what to do next. i was still on the wall frightened of what is gonna be next. I'm scared. At that second Louis came threw the front door and saw me on the wall scared.

"Ashlyn? What is wrong why are you on the wall like that?" He asked

"I can't say." I said roughly.

"Yes you can now speak out!" He snapped out in shock.

"Fine fine. But I promised Niall not to say." I think I'm gonna have a great life now.

"Wait Niall was here." He snapped.

"Come listen. While your gone I heard a knock at the door..."

"And?" He snapped on shock again.

"And I answered it and it was Niall. He pushed me in and asked if you were in."

"Then what!" He yelled once again

"Then. I said no. He pushed me against the wall with his hands on my head and pinned me there. Then he said if I told you what happened he'll kill me right in front of you." I cried

"God I never thought he'd do that. I'm sorry Ashlyn!" He yelled

"It's fine. There's more to it?" I said

"Oh go on!"

"Then he looked down and up at me and kissed me really hard he gave me this!" I say as pointing to the love bite he gave.

"He gave you a love bite damn it. Now I will never understand why he did this. But I'll get him back." He said while giving me a hug.

I hugged him back while sticking my head into his shoulder.

"It's okay baby I got you. No ones gonna hurt you. I promise!" He said

I didn't answer cause I was too upset. He understood what that meant tho. He stopped the hug and grabbed a rope and then duck tape then he came over to me and pulled me to my room.

"You have a punishment for yelling at me three times already." Louis said.

"Wait what I get punishments!" I yelled
"Yelled at me again see now it gets worse. I have to fuck you tomorrow night for  yelling at me four times." He says.
This is just gonna be great!!!

A/N
Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it took so long busy with friends. Might not update tomorrow probably do don't knew yet.
Sorry for the cliffhanger tho I promise I won't do it next time. I promise.

Alrighty please share this book to friends. I want a lot of readers on my book thanks.

Vote

Comment

And read my other books.

Bye

Ashlyn:writer

I need a co-writer!!
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋