Another crazy day without louis.

This can't be good!

Louis POV
I went out so Ashlyn can get some sleep. I went to the car and started it up and slowly backed out of the driveway. I looked both ways to see if there were cars coming. No cars. I slowly took my steering wheel and turned it to the left and put it in drive and drove off to the gym. Once I got there I got a text from Liam.
Text message.
Lo is for louis and li is for Liam.

Li: is Ashlyn at the house I wanted to see if I can go over there.
Lo:yea she is you can text her seeing if she's up.
Li: ok.

I put my phone down continued with what I was doing.

Ashlyn's POV
I got up and walked out of my room to the kitchen. I found a note next to a plate of eggs,bacon, and toast. The note said: hey love I'll be back soon. Liam might come over so be ready. He'll probably text you. So anyways enjoy the breakfast I made you! Love Louis ❤️!
So he's gone and he made me breakfast. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Then I heard a slight knock on the door. I walked to the front window to check who was out there. Of course Niall was back. I didn't answer all I said was "GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
"I want to talk nothing serious like yesterday." He yelled back. Why can't I kill him. I answered the door and he had a knife in his hand and duck tape. "Niall wha-" I was interrupted by Niall purring duck tape over my mouth. Then he tied me down into a chair.
***1 hour later***
Liam came rushing through the door cause he had texted me and he was worried. He saw me in the chair and Niall was behind.
"Don't make another move Liam or she dies. I know I'm not a killer but she told louis what I did to her!" He sounded angry.
"Niall just put the knife down and untie her right now." Liam yelled. Right then louis came rushing in the door same what Liam did. He did that cause he saw Niall's car. Then he stopped where Liam was and saw what Niall had done. "Niall please don't kill her. She means the world to me please. I don't want to kidnap anymore people just please Simon doesn't want this. Simon wanted a band that would be nice. And this isn't who we are." Louis says while being calm. "Louis I'm sorry but she wasn't supposed to tell you what I have done and this is what she deserves." Niall said. My eyes were full of tears. They could see I was scared. Until then another person came in. Louis looked and told the person to leave but he didn't leave. He came running in but stopped. "Liam why is she tied up." Harry asked
Right then Niall had hit Liam, Harry and Louis with a pan and they passed out. He came over to me and stabbed the knife right in the stomach. I was gushing blood. He had left and I was stuck. No one to take care of me.

A/N
Thanks for reading.vote comment and tell your friends about this book.
Bye.
Ashlyn❤️❤️