Prologue

A/N: HEY !! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLEASE HAVE MERCY IN ME IN THE COMMENTS. THIS BOOK I BASED ONLY ON THE FRIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION. THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION OF ELLEN DEGENEROUS JUST A BOOK THAT HAS HER AS ONE OF THE CHARACTERS. HOPE YOU ENJOY!! VOTE , COMMENT N SHARE!
----

Prologue -- I guess

Yep that's right I'm Ellen's kid. Let me rephrase that, I'm Ellen's adopted kid. Yeh that sounds about right. The names Melody. You have probably never heard of me... Your probably thinking wow Ellen DeGenerous has a kid!! De Ellen DeGenerous?!?

Yepiddy Yep Yep that's me the living breathing proof. Just your normal rich kid, ok you can cross out normal but the truth is I LOVE BEING RICH. I just love it, think about it,the idea of always having money to spend like who WOULDN'T love it??

But of course Portia (Ellen's wife) decided that the way I was behaving was "disgusting" and I needed to get out of this "dream phase" and come back to reality.

Portia...Portia, Portia, Portia no that isn't "reality" the rich spend,the poor well I don't know what the poor do cause I'm not frikken poor.

But as usual Portia wins. Portia always fricken wins. So that's why I'm now being shipped to some black (well mostly black) public highschool somewhere in the big apple for my so called, much needed "reality check"...

Well there's only two pluses, its in the big apple and I always wanted to go to New York City and my credit cards are coming with me... I think.