Imbeciles Nowadays

Chapter 2: Imbeciles Nowadays

Remember like, share, follow, vote, comment.

A musical.ly is mentioned but I'll see if I can post the link or something.

------------

      Walking off the plane I notice multiple chauffeurs holding signs with peoples names on them. Doing a quick sweep of the crowd I see names, lots of names. In the busy streets of New York it was surprisingly easy to spot the sign DeGeneres and also the blinding lights of the paparazzi.

     Slipping on my shades and pushing through the crowd with my trusty bodyguards Molly and Mike. I  make my way to the man holding the sign. Giving him a quick nod he opens the passenger door of my Lamborghini! I freaking love my baby. Just the right amount of littiness and class.

      Sadly their expensive as a motherfxcker. But what can I say money has never been a problem for me since my adoption and it never will be.

    Looking through the window I take notice of how much time it takes us to get from the airport to my new house. I estimate a hour or so.

       Looking up at the house it looks quite average, not anything I'm used to. It seems modern and cool... Nothing to big but just the right size for 1 pers-"

"Oh you must be Mell, I'm Sharla so very nice to meet you. Ellen's kid? Right." Says this random girl that barges out of my house.

"Melody" I say, Mell was only for family and friends.

"Oh sorry. Well my name is Sharl-"

"I don't  give a fxck."

She looks at me funny before continuing,

"As i was saying im Shar-"

"Still dont give a fxck. Who the fxck are you?"

      "Well uhm if you didn't notice I was going to say "who the fxck I was" - using hand quotations- and uhm you better calm it down three more notches bxtch cause I'm not the one." (Think of the musical.ly)

           I stare at her shocked for a quick sec before quickly composing myself. At first I was going to retaliate you know shut her down throw a few quick disses out there before I thought about how I have never been talked to like that and I even shocked myself when I said,

"Ight respect. But seriously what are you doing at my house?"

           "First, I'm Sharla Kingston. A humble student attending Webster Jones highschool. I'm your roommate and I know exactly who you are. Degenerous. Your rich, I'm middle class. Oh yeh there's also Ashley, my girlfriend. She's our roommate too. Your room has all your stuff in it. So all of you have to do is unpack and school starts next Wednesday. So we're going shoppppiiinggg!! Lml yeh so come inside and don't forget your stuff" She says while pointing at my carry on bag that I had bought on the plane which was sitting on the sidewalk where the taxi driver must have left it and had left while I was talking to Sharla.

"Well ok let's get a move on." She says while walking inside of the house. I stack my luggage onto the rolly thing and lug it all  inside at once.

-,-

Ring!!

          "That must be Ashley!" Shar (we're on a nickname bases) says with such excitement and rushes to the door and opens it. Outside awaits a brown skin with fiery red hair. She has a fiesty smirk on her face that makes her look like a badass. Her face was covered in just the right amount of makeup. She was hot....no homo tho.

"Hey B*tches" She says blatantly sauntering into the hose. "I'm Ashley" She said it casually with a wave and smile she sounded friendly but you know what they say never judge a book by its cover.

"Hey babe this is Melody. " Sharla said pointing at me.

"Hey, you already know my name is Melody thanks to that over there" I said in a joking manner, I felt like me and Sharla were already closer than most people that I know.

"Shut the fxck up you know I'm big daddy" Sharla said in the same joking manner I used.

"You guys are to much" Ashley said shaking her head, but still laughing along with us.

  I think I can get use to this house arrangement.

----
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Sorry about the shortness just wanted to get something out quick!

You like Melody?

What do you think about Sharla?

Ashley?

LOVE YOU GUYS, LIKE, COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!! FIRST COMMENT GETS A SHOUTOUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!