I GET It.

Chapter 1: I GEt.

-,-

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

I roll my eyes, does she really think saying the same word that she has been saying for the past minute but just a little louder will make me change my mind. I'm sorry to say this but no booboo child it doesn't.

Well your probably wondering who I'm talking to, well if you were thinking about an extremely obnoxious biatch by the name of Portia, well ding ding ding your correct.

Basically, long story short, Portia wants me to go to some Public/boarding school somewhere in NY because my "usage of the money given to me is becoming sickenly crazy" and that "I need a dose of reality to make me open my eyes and see the real world because quite frankly I'm living in a fantasy".

"Portia when Ellen comes back then we will talk because quite frankly I don't listen to people like you".

That made no sense.... Ellen already agreed...Why am I still fighting it?

"Little girl you think that your so high and might-"

"OK u can stop now I get it I have to go to that boarding school to get my 'act right' OK. I get it you believe that I don't act like a lady and that that boarding school  will some how "help me". I freaken GET IT you have Ellen wrapped around your freshly painted manicured finger. I fūcking GET IT that's why I'm packing my bags right now and getting ready to bored my flight that leaves in about an hour from now. 'Glancing at the expensive clock on the wall,' make that two. OK I GET IT."

I rolled my eyes looking at Portia's face to see her reaction to my slight outburst. Surprised when I see her face turn from shocked to serious than to amused than back to serious. Her last retreating words were all that rolled through my mind repeatedly as I packed my bags, all 5 of em,

"Lil girl you better "get it" actually, Of course you get it. After all there's not much to get at the end of the day. It's just me there is no you there's no us there's no fūcking we. It's just me. So when you truly get that then you can come back but hopefully Ellen won't want your black ass back here."

"Bìtch". I faintly heard her mutter as she calmly walked out as if this exchange never happened.

-,-

Bye Tod, Tim, oh I can't forget you Jim. No way. Your all coming with me okay hop on bored to lets fxck Melody up.

Yep the names Melody and these are my imaginary friends that have been with me since thick and thin. No its ok I'm not a 18 year old phyco I'm completely fine. Nobody knows about them.

Except for you.

That leaves me no option you have to be... eliminated.

Yep that was supposed to be funny. It's fine if you didn't laugh. P.s its absolutely NOT fine you broke a lil piece of my heart right there.

P.S.S I don't have imaginary friends

Gosh I'm hilarious.

It's ok Im not a flipping physo I just get a lil weird when I'm bored and believe me a 2hr airplane ride is boring when your in freaken first class but belly flipping Joe over there in the business suit wants too snore like its Hanukkah.

Not sure if that made any type of sense but just laugh for the hell of it. Help a bored sister out.

"Hello? Assistants, Waitresses, ATTENDENTS, WHO GIVES A FXCK WHAT YOU LIKE TO BE CALLED I NEED FUCKING ASSISTANCE!!" I shout while throwing my arms up violently in a dramatic type of way.

From the corner of my eye I see a female assistant hurridly walking over to me.

"I'm so sorry ma'am Jenny was just on break and she couldn't make it to this section because of that. Usually nobody ask for anything around this time."

I roll my eyes at her sad excuse and lack of service.

"Does it look like I care about Benny? All I'm asking for is service and you lack in giving it. Anyway shut him up or your fired" I demand lazily pointing at sleeping Tom or was it Bob?? Oh yeh I don't give a fxck.

"Ma'am I am so sorry to say that my job doesn't apply that in its description. So I will be unable to do as you have told of me."

Wow so lacking both in service and entertainment.

"I wonder if it looks like I give a fxck. If you don't get him to stop snoring then you won't have a job so go on. Pinch his cheek, slap his face, do something that will stop him. Ugh hurry up with it" making dismissive gestures to Bob over there.

"Oh look at the time, Jenny's off of her break. Isn't that perfe--"

The sound of laughter cuts her off. My laughter. I clutch my belly in my hands as I try to tone down the laughter after receiving so many unwanted stares and a sleepy glare here and there most likely because of being woken up by my banchee laughing.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but I must ask you to quiet down because you are being very disruptive and if you don't mind why are you laughing??"

"Why else? Maybe its the fact that your about to lose your job simply because you failed to meet my demand, quite sad if I do say so myself. Yes. Sad indeed."

I can't help it. I chuckle a bit. Yes ok I'm a bitxh.

But what can I say when you grow up in a shelter home full of men who eye you as if your a piece of meat and they can taste you whenever they want and then go back to their lovely trophy wives as if you never happened.

With a life like that what can i say it brings out the bitchiness in someone.

That person being me.

-,-
A/N: What you think?

Vote, comment, share??

What do you think about Melody?

Bxtch or nah?

Does her hard life make up for it, even though she trys to act as if she was never poor once before?

Love y'all,
Even though I dnt know y'all.
Pce,
YouFinnaTrippin