2.

I began to slowly wake up I looked around and saw medical stuff. I noticed that I could only see from one of my eyes I slowly lifted one of my hands and saw how covered up it was in bandages, it looked so unreal the bandages where beginning to turn crimson. I watched it slowly change from withe to crimson I flinched knowing what had happened to me I broke into tears once more. Someone walked in to my hospital room and I saw two familiar figures one with short pink hair and a bow on top and the other one had grayish blue hair with a light blue streak in the center of her bangs with flowers hair ties on each of her ponytails.

"You're awake!" Yelled the pinked haired one in excitement as she got closer to me I began to see more clearly who it was. 

 "Giggles..." I said and weakly smiled as I sob lightly. "You don't look so good" said the other one as she had her arms folded and looked at me a worriedly.

 "I'm...fine P-petunia..." I responded back sounding weaker than a few seconds ago. 

 "Okay, but I can't believe you would actually let him do this to you"

 "Yeah Flaky what were you thinking?"

I took a deep breath and tried to speak again.

"I thought....I-I could bring...h-him back to his sense..." I coughed in pain and groaned."Ow..." 

 "Well that what you get for being naive Flaky" Petunia said as she placed her hand onto my hand to comfort me. 

 "Never less you are still brave to me and others because you have the guts to stand up to Flippy." Giggles said with a bright cheerful smile of hers. 

 "Thanks..." I responded back on looked at them with my good eye and smiled.

There was a knock on the door and the three of us looked at the door for what seemed forever until giggles finally said in a cheerful tone. "Come in."

 Flippy walked in holding a vase filled with red roses. He looked at me with a smile on his lips but his face showed something else, he couldn't hide the fact how sorry and hurt he was to see me like that "Flaky..." He said as he placed the vase down in front of me and saw Petunia and Giggles glaring at him. "Can I be alone with Flaky for a few minutes...?" He asked.

 "Okay" Giggles smiled and walked outside.

"I'm watching you" Petunia made eye contact to Flippy and began to walk out. 

"We'll be outside if anything and I mean ANYTHING happens."

Flippy sighed and walked closer to me and said. "I'm really sorry Flaky I never meant to hurt you." he held my hand.

"I'm fine Flippy..." I reassured him.

He looked at me for a while until he sighed "Okay Flaky if you say you're fine then I trust you." He smiled.