9.

"Movies?"

"Y-yeah, I thought it would be a good idea for a...d-date...maybe this weekend." He replied shyly, his voice getting softer and softer with each word.

"S-sure! I would love to go with you!" My heart raced loudly in my chest I was sure it was going to explode, and the squeals I let out weren't helping me at all, it just made it worse.

His face lit up hearing my words as left a small sigh of relief, as if all his worries where gone. Stepping in front of me he stopped our walk and slowly and delicately he took both of my hands in his, lifting them to kiss them gently. "I'm so glad I thingy you where going to say no. I didn't want to make a fool out of myself." His words were rushed as he hid his face in both of our hands.

Urgh my heart couldn't take it anymore, if only I had my friends courage I could tell him everything I feel for him, how much I wished my lips were the ones he kissed instead of my hands; How much I want him to hold me like if we where in a cheesy drama but-but...I can't. I knew it to well, because the more I thought about it the harder it was for me to stop my lips from quivering, or my eyes from blinking as a felt a bitter lump in my throat. Without even knowing I pulled myself back trying to wipe away what ever mess making blink this ridiculously. "S-sorry." I said shakingly

"Are you okay, Flaky?" He stepped closer cupping my  head in his hands, and all I could do was reply with a silent mode as more tears began to roll down.

'This is not how I wanted this night to go.' I told myself as I tried to calm myself without making myself a bigger idiot than I already was.

"If you really don't want to go out with me you can just tell me,I won't be sad." He leaned in closer, resting his forehead against mine.

"N-no. I want to go out with you, I'm just...j-just so happy, it caught me off guard." I replied shakingly and sniffling as I kept wiping away my tears.

"Well let's go inside, you don't want to get sick." He grabbed my hand and walked us inside his house. Sitting me down in his sofa before leaving the room for a few seconds before coming back to the room holding a box a tissues in one hand and the first-aid in the other. Kneeling down besides me he wiped away my tear. Patting softly and even wiping away some of my snot, before I took over for that. Making home chuckle at my reaction and embarrassment.

He attended to my previous  wound as we talked which felt like minutes but where actually hours. That by the time we notice the time it was too dark out to go to my house. "It's really late. How about you spend the night her."

"W-what?! I don't want to bother you."

"Your no better. You can sleep in my guests room if you want."

"Are you sure it's alright..?"

"Yeah, I'll even tuck you in." He teased as we both broke into laughter.