5.

I followed petunia and giggles to the mall, I was bumped out that I wasn't going to look at Flippy at all to day because of the plans I made with my friends, I sighed.
"What's wrong Flaky?" Giggles said a she notice my change of expression as we walked inside.

"She's just bummed out because we ruined her Flippy stalking time." Petunia chuckled.

"Wh-wha!" I said bright red.

"I'm just messing around Flaky."

"I-I know...but.."

"Flaky, we know how you feel for Flippy and we wouldn't do anything ruin your chances with him." Giggles said with a warm smile. "Besides we think that the three of us going shopping would be a great idea to help you get something new, Cuddles is going to throw a party this weekend and I just love seeing with a new dress on to impress Flippy." She giggled

I blushed thinking of Flippy seeing my in something new, besides knowing that Giggles and Petunia are going to be with me and cheering me on to win Flippy's heart ((Even though they both like each other)). We walked into a dress shop and looked around, I stood awkwardly next to the dressing room waiting for Giggles and petunia to try out the dresses they picked out. I saw that the people who were also shopping for dresses where looking at me in awe, I never liked that when I go shopping, they always look at me like that.

A young woman around her late 20's walked up to me. "Excuse me miss but, how do you feel about working here as the store's dress model?"

"What? A j-job...here...?!" I said shocked.

"Um...I'm just asking miss, you look like someone who can help our store get more visitors."

"Um...I-I never had a j-job...and I d-don't know what to do..." 

 "It's simple, all you need to do is model a few dresses, hand out flyers, and occasionally help sell some dresses if needed." 

 "Oh...okay, I'll do it, then" I smiled

"Great come here tomorrow evening and we'll get started." She shook my hand. She went to the counter to help out the clerk and I stood there still waiting for my friends to finish picking out a dress, I couldn't stop smiling, this was my first job I ever had and it was at a familiar place. 

 "Hey, Flaky what do you think?" Petunia said walking out, as she wore a like purple dress with pink flowers around the waist that looked like a belt. 

"You look amazing." I said.

"Hey, what about me?" Giggles said as she walked out wearing a pink and with some white bunny print dress.