The asshole

Ryan's pov

"seriously, what trick you use to get girls? "Aiden asked me
"i don't know man they come to me themselves, but listen you won't get girls if you are a long relationship guy. You just have to play with them,don't love em" i smirked,this thing always works.

"Ryan i really like Lucy she is perfect, when you live someone it's hard to be with others and Im just asking just in case i broke up.."

Okay this guy is my buddy for 14 years and he is so stupid cause he is dating this stupid gurl for 2 years and he didn't cheat once.

"come on bro look at me! Im enjoying life and having sex as much as i want cause im a free single man. Have some change in your life! Get a new girl, lucy is very boring " i told him honestly, seriously he just wasted 2years of his life over nothing, i want him to enjoy his life.

"aight let it go for now lets get a drink " he said said laughing trying to change the subject.
"nah I've got a better idea. Follow me" i said staring to make my way to a girl that caught my eyes
"where you going? "Aiden asked i ignored

"hey gurl" i smirked at her "hey" she replied with a flirty smile
"nice lips can we kiss? " i asked smirking, sometimes you have to be honest. " um sure " she winked. I placed my hands on her big butt and pulled her near me and started making out

"dafuq man??" Aiden said i stopped kissing the gurl
" step 1 when girls don't come to you, you go to them" i told him. He looked confused. "can my friend have a kiss too?" i asked her "why not he seems very hot " she said.
Totally my type if girl i like her already.
"Aiden I'll see you tomorrow have fun with her in bed" i smirked."what the actual fûck man! No!!I have a girlfriend "

"Ooo i love boys with girlfriends " the girl said

"haha problem solved, step two never say no to such good situations bye bye " and with that i left them together and got out of the bar,and started walking to my house.
Since Aiden wanted to walk and told me not to bring my car.i had no fucking car with me.

I need to change Aiden he is just so in love that hes fucking up all our plans.

I was so busy thinking that i bumped into a girl and she fell on the floor , actually she bumped into me.
She got up and waved the dust away and didn't look at me.

"you should watch where you goin'" i told her seriously. She brought her head up to look at me she wasn't so short but since i was tall she had to try haha.
"um,sorry i was counting the small stones on the ground " she had black hair with bangs and a braid on her right shoulder and a black framed glassed on her eyes with pink cheeks and red lips. She had a skirt till her long tights with a doll collar ling sleeves white blouse, cute.

Wait she was doin what?! "COUNTING SMALL STONES ON THE GROUND? " i said while laughing so hard i was about to roll on the floor laughing.

"this is not how it works" she mumbled with a sad face.
"what?" i asked confused.

" in novels when a girl bumps into a boy and she is about to fall the guy catches her or if she falls the guy helps her get up and he says that he's sorry and they stare at each other and get friends and make babies at the end.... But in reality its totally different you bumped into me you didn't catch me, when i fell you didn't help me get up, and you started laughing in my face instead of apologizing "

I was trying so hard not to laugh again,seriously how stupid can an almost a 19 year old be??

"im sorry for not being a nice dream boy and crashed your Lil spirit but i can help you make babies if you accept " i smirked at her.

"what a douch bag" she said and pushed me out of her way and walked away.

"hey at least lemme take you home its dark " i shouted so she would hear and also trying to be nice.
"fûck you " she shouted back.oh she got me wrong.
i ran to her and walked next to her " i mean like take you to your own house like you a drive!" i told her. "and i said fûck you! Don't follow me"

Aight!