stone counter needs a job

Ryan's pov

"oh look miss stone counter is here! Have a sit" i said smirking.
She slowly walked toward my desk and sat quietly on the furthest sofa.

"so are you ready for your job interview? " i asked
"yes" she said quietly.
"i would like you to sit here " i pointed at the nearest sofa to my desk.
"Okay "She got up and sat there looking down.
"you weren't shy in the street! Imagine here is a street " i told her

"Okay but what are you doing here?who are you? "she asked confused.
"im Ryan Hayden the owner of this company "i told her proudly
"oh" she nodded

"ok let's begin , Why are you looking for a new job?"
"I want to move my career in a new direction"

"What kind of position are you looking for?"
"well im studying business and as i saw on the news paper you are looking for a business manager, so..."

"but you have no career experience and as i see you hadn't a good uni or grades either.im sorry "i told her seriously while reading her resume.

"yes you are right what was i thinking " she said quietly with a sad smile while getting up, she picked her bag up "thanks though " and she walked to the door with her eyes looking at the ground.

"maybe i can get you another job" i told her.
She brought her head up and turned to face me "REALLY?? You would do that for me??" she said in excitement.

"i have to consider it" i replied smirking.

"yay omg okayyy so umm thanks soo muchh byee" and she ran outside with happiness.well,she was looking innocent...
My phone rang "sup man" i told Aiden "marco called he said he needs to see you "
Ugh.
My office door suddenly opened "omg im so sorry i forgot to knock um i wanted to ask you that ummm when should i come here again? " stone counter asked smiling while half her body was in my office and the other half outside.

"tell him I'll see him tomorrow " i told Aiden and hung up.

"come here tomorrow at 10 and what was your name?" i asked
"oki, its Emily " she smiled
"ok Emily see you then"
"yeah see you "and she closed the door

I got up to drink water. My mind is so messed up because of marco, why should he show up now?

-Knock knock -
"come in" i said,my secretary got in damn lina looks so fine i fucked her many times.
"hey are you busy to night? " she winked .

"nah"

"tonight my place? " she said while touching my chest.
I squeezed her ass "I'll rip this tonight"
"well im all yours" she kissed me and left.

Aight look guys im not a arrogant heart breaker and I don't pretend to love someone. All girls that were with me know that im not into relationships and love,and they are ok with it, and i like the way i live im not looking forward to change it, I have everything I want .