Awkward!

Emily's pov

Boys these days.... I sighed as I opened the door of my house, i entered and took my shoes off and put on my slippers, then Went to my closet and put on my dad's T shirt.i miss him and mum so much... I wish i could see my once again,she was my only friend and a best friend she knew all my secrets and helped me through things. Now.... I can't use her advices anymore. Tears rolled down my cheeks.I sat on the corner of my room and held my legs and started crying hard.

Emily someday some one will enter your life and all this misery will end

No insider.. Don't give me false hopes... I read novels and dream of true love and a happy life.well that will NEVER happen to me.today this jerk i bumped into was completely a douche bag instead of a prince charming! Look how fucked up my life is! I got bullied in middle school and high school, i was the depressed kid who was scared to communicate with people and everyone hated me,and they still do..... Nothing changed in like 7 years.

* ***
Morning

"OH SHIT I HAVE TO GO " i shouted at myself. Today im having an interview in a company for business management i hope it works i really need a good job to pay my dad's depths.

I showered and put in a black skirt until my knees and white blouse and high heels. Ugh can't walk with them but i have to look good. My hair is naturally curly i didn't waste time straightening it i was late already, so i put it in a messy bun, and run out of the house.

At Hayden's company

"Mr.Hayden will meet you in 5minutes" the Secretary said and i nodded and sat on a sofa. I have to meet him so he would know if im qualified or not which i have 0 chances. I've only worked as a waitress for a year... But I need this job

"you can meet him now " the Secretary said and followed me to Hayden's office "okay tnx" i told her i breathed and opened the door to his office it was way too big and nice.

It's Twice my house!

I walked in unsurely something told me to leave here isn't my place. But i walked in. "hey mr Hayden " i said and looked up and saw the douche i
bumped into yesterday.
Awkwardddd

Great :] nottt