Im not done with you yet

Hey guys I started updating my  stories again. If you like to continue reading,

Please please please please
Read the last chapter over again. So you remember what actually happened last time.

Ems pov:
Today I went to Hayden's company and im chosen as his secretary. Its weird cause yesterday he had a secretary but today he doesn't. Why would he even fire her or why would she leave?

He let someone to tell me everything about my career and how to work in there and how everything has to be kept with me like a secret.

I don't like my outfit tho, I feel like im going to explode in it anytime, its way too tight and short, its like im showing off my body and I hate that.
But I have to deal with it since is the best job I can get.

I was sitting behind the desk and preparing the files that Ryan told me to get them for him,then suddenly the door flung open and a man rushed in.he walked to ryan's office and was about to open the door.

"you can't" i finally grow some courage to say, im scared as fuck right now. Who the heck is this guy?

He turned and saw me standing there with my hands over my chest.he came over me,closer and closer.

"Digli che sono qui" he said

WHAT

"um? English please" i told him not knowing what he wants. He looked normal. Tan skin, black hair black eyes, normal height.

"tell him im here" he replied.
"you'll have to wait. He's busy and not looking forward to meet anyone now" i said sounding like a real secretary yay GO TEAM EMS you can do ittt.

"who do you think you are?" he shouted. I heard Ryan got out of his office.

I couldn't help but say "your queen" omg here is an office I should act properly.
I saw looking at me confused.

Shit

He shouted something serious to the guy in this language I don't know and he was peeing his pants.
Hes probably angry at me too.he looks so damn serious when he's angry, no one has to get close cause he would rip their head off and fuck their ass with a knife .

Scary.

That guy went to ryan's office, Ryan was still there staring at me,in anger.

"im not done with you yet" he almost threatened, and went to his office.

I should probably run away from this city,and country. Oh ems did you have to say that im your queen thing here??