THANK YOU!

Okay so this is long due!
First things first,
A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS! Even if you have spared like 5 seconds to glance the cover, it means to me every second that you've spent on my writing means to me.

Here's a little lame attempt at a song for you guys, but well the feelings matter and i'm sure you'll get it.

You said you're busy,
And i am a bit fussy
But I promised you i wont let go
You pushed me away
I still said Okay!
'Cause i didn't wanna let go!

You were there all along,
To Catch me when i fall,
To give a smile
To tell nothing's wrong
And if you could do
,all this then,
Well you could be sure
I could do the same,
'Cause am never letting go
Never letting go!
Never letting go!
Of a perfect friend,
LIKE YOU!

A special mention to
@sampriktabiswas
@Dimple99
@aayushisoral
A few of my most vocal readers.
I am ever greatful to you all, Thank you soo much!

There is also @somarsh @ankasha
@kanazaneem3 @monaggarwal @jayashribiswas @mamtakandpal
@zooniraja @saddahaqlovers

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR VOTING AND FINDING THIS WORTH ENOUGH TO MAKE IT TO YOUR READING LISTS.

Now for the silent readers.
Thank you @rheyabansal @shubhratimisra @kavya1033
@vikramjk23 @harpreetss123
Your feedback has helped me tons all this while!!

A huge thank you to my best friend Kriti, who eventhough thinks i am a psychotic nark overloading the world with sugar and cheese, has been nothing but motivating. Irony!

Extremely grateful to my lovable yet mean set of friends who bore my ignorance with a chuckle and let me be in peace while i wrote.
Thanks buddies!!
(Ps- you owe me for this one!)

Enfin, TONS OF THANK YOU(s) TO EVERYONE WHOSE MADE MY FIRST PUBLIC JOURNEY AS A WRITER A BIG SUCCESS!!
I couldn't ask for more, with the little marketing i did, reaching so far due to amazing curious people and good word of mouth (hopefully), is indeed exceptional.
Do message me if you want bonus chapters or alternate POVs will post them, else i guess i wrapped up pretty okay!

NOW FOR THE LITTLE ACTIVITY I THOUGHT FOR MY READERS TO TAG YOU ALONG A LITTLE LONGER.
As you know i haven't titled these chapters, so here's your golden chance to be a part of my creation besides merely as a reader.
MESSAGE ME TITLES FOR EACH OF THE 30 CHAPTERS, WHATEVER YOU FIND APT AND I'LL USE THE BEST ONES AND SURELY USE AT LEAST ONE OF YOUR TITLES!!
So get going. :D

Tell me how you find Unshackling the past all through this while!
Personal messages or comments work.

OTHER WORKS
By the window at 7 (ongoing)
The Unusual fangirl (about to come)

Much love!
Cheers!