For The Love Of Food

"Mom!" Bell called.
      "What do you want now Bell? I'm trying to finish the dishes!" Linda, Bell's mom, yelled.
       "Did you buy more food? I'm hungry."
       "Bell honestly, how could you eat so much?"
        "I'm growing. And food is just amazing."
        "I don't get the food craze thing these days but okay Bell.." Linda gave Bell an annoyed look and dried her hands.

      The next morning, Bell comes down her stairs, messy hair, pajama's, and yawns. Linda is dressed and ready for work.
        "Bell! How are you not dressed? It's nearly noon!" Linda is surprised.
       "I'm a teenager. Do you really have to ask that?" Bell laughs and walks to the table.
        "What's for breakfast?"
        "Well, I have to leave for work in 15 minutes so you can get yourself some cereal while I clean up the mess Jamie made on my end table. He spilled my soda all over!"

      Jamie is Bell's 1 year old brother. He gets into everything and makes a mess of everything. And Linda, well she just complains and cleans it up.

       After Bell got her cereal, Linda comes back to the kitchen to leave for work.

       "I'm leaving. I forgot to tell you, your dad has a meeting today in a few minutes so you are babysitting Jamie. One of us should be home around 5. Take care of him!" Linda gives Bell a serious look and leaves.

          Bell picks up Jamie and plays with him for a little bit. They watch some TV and then at about 3 they took a nap.

          "Bell! Bell wake up! Why are you asleep?! You are supposed to be watching Jamie!" Linda yells at Bell's sleeping face.
           "What? What are you talking about?" Bell mumbled and sat up.
            "Bell! Do you realize that Jamie got into the fridge and smashed and ate most of my eggs?! That is bad for you! He ate shells! Bell you are grounded for a week! No going out past 6 p.m." Linda was very upset.

             Bell tried to explain but her stubborn mother just wouldn't listen.