First Date

"Hey can you meet me at the park in five minutes? I have an important question :)" Romeo says to Bell on Facebook.

          Bell immediately calls Jill and looks for a cute, casual outfit.
            "Hey, what's up?" Jill says into the phone.
            "OH MY GOSH! JILL, ROMEO JUST TOLD ME TO MEET HIM IN THE OARK IN FIVE MINUTES BECAUSE HE HAS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!" Bell screams.
             "OH MY, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Jill yells.
           "My crop top that says "Hakuna Matata" with the sunset and dark high wasted shorts and black vans!" Bell says proud of her outfit.
           "We'll get going and call me when you get home!" Jill says and hangs up.

           Bell gets to the park and sees Romeo waiting there with her favorite flowers, tulips.

           "Bell, you look great." Romeo says and smiles at Bell.
            "Thanks, you too." Bell says. He really did.

             Romeo was wearing a tux. Bell was so surprised at how fancy he looked.

             "Bell," Romeo says, melting Bell's heart with his deep, smooth voice. "Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" He finishes handing her the tulips.

             Bell doesn't even know what to do. She stands there speechless for a few seconds while Romeo just smiles waiting patiently.

            "Of course I will, Romeo. That would be great!" Bell says and blushes.

            Later when Bell gets home, she calls Jill immediately screaming into the phone when she answers.

             "HE ASKED ME ON A DATE OH MY GOSH WHAT WILL I DO WHAT WILL I WEAR OH MY GOSH ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!" Bell screams into the phone and then suddenly realizes she forgot to tell her mom.

            "I'll call you right back, Jill. I gotta do something." Bell says and hangs up.

            She runs into Linda's room, where she is reading.

            "Is something wrong sweetie?" Linda says looking up from her book at her daughter.

          "Mom, guys what happened today!" Bell says blushing.
           "Uh..aliens came and took your brother?" Linda says giggling.
            "No mom, be serious!"
            "I give up. Tell me." Linda says acting all wore out.

            Bell jumps onto the bed and gets right by her mom.

            "That boy I liked, Romeo, asked me on a date!" Bell yells.
            "Honey! That's great!" Linda says happy for her daughter.

           They hug for a bit and talk about Romeo.

           "Hey mom, I gotta go back and call Jill." Bell says and gets up.

          "Okay Hun, congratulations!" Linda says and picks her book back up.

         Bell calls Jill back.

         "Hey so tell me everything!" Jill says excitedly.
          "So I got there, and he was wearing a tux! And he had tulips!"
          "Oh my gosh, awe! You're favorite flowers!" Jill says in such a sweet voice.
          "I know! Then he said he wanted to go in a date with me and I said 'Of course!' I wanted to say 'Well duh I've liked you for like three years' but I didn't think that was a good choice" Bell laughs into the phone.

            You can tell Jill is in awe on the other end of the phone.
           "Awe. That's great, Bell. Good job!" Jill says.

          They say their good nights and go to bed. Bell dreams about her date with Romeo as she slowly falls asleep.

           The next day Bell wakes up and gets on Facebook. Romeo had already messaged her.

           "Good morning gorgeous:)" he said.

          Bell blushed and replied by saying good morning back.

          "So, what movie would you like to go see tomorrow night? :)"  Romeo says

           "Oh my gosh" Bell thinks

          "Well, I was hoping to see Insurgent. Have you seen Divergent?" Bell replies.
          "Well of course! It's a great movie." Romeo says.

        "Marry me" Bell thinks but then laughs at herself.

       "So then Insurgent it is I guess :)" Bell replies.
       "I'll pick you up at 6:30" Romeo says, leaving Bell more excited than ever.

      The next day Jill comes over to help Bell get ready for her date.

       "Alright let's get you dressed. We have two hours." Jill says as she opens Bell's closet.
       "I don't want to dress up too much but also not too little, maybe a little summer-ish skirt?" Bell says. She wanted to look good.

       Jill starts looking at Bell's skirts and finds her three favorites.

      There was a navy blue one with pastel pink flowers. One that was white with black hearts. And the last one was just plain maroon.

       "I like the navy blue one the best I think. What about you?" Jill says.
       "Yeah that's fine but what shirt?" Bell says.
       "Well, look what I found" Jill says smirking and holding up a pastel pink tee shirt, the perfect color to match the flowers on her skirt.
        "Man, I don't know how you do it." Bell says in astonishment at her bestfriends skills of fashion.

         The girls go into the bathroom with makeup and a curling iron.

         "Don't do too much makeup. I want to look somewhat natural." Bell says. She didn't want to try too hard. It might scare him off.

         After her makeup, they curled her hair in loose curls. Bell was surprised. She never thought she was beautiful until now. Her bestfriend was a genius. 

        "Thanks so much. I love you bestfriend!" Bell says and hugs Jill.
         "I love you too bestfriend. Jill says back and they giggle.

         *Ding dong*

          Jill and Bell rush to the door to answer it but Linda had already gotten there.
        "Oh hi! You must be Romeo. I'm Linda, Bell's mom. What a handsome young man!" Linda says.

         "Mom!" Bell says embarrassed.

         They leave and walk to the theater, only a block away.

          They get their popcorn and drinks and go into Insurgent.

          "Thanks for bringing me by the way. I've been waiting to see this." Bell whispers as the movie starts.

           After the movie, Romeo was walking Bell back to her house.

         "So, you wanna take a walk around the park and talk before you go home?" Romeo asks smiling.
         "Sure. We should probably get to know each other better." Bell says smiling back.

          They get to the park and walk over to the swings.

          "So do you have any hobbies?" Romeo asks.

          "Yeah. Every night I go watch the sunset. But I made an exception tonight to come with you." Bell says joking with Romeo.
         "Well maybe tomorrow I'll just have to come with you." Romeo says and winks.
          "I better get home. My mom will get worried." Bell says and gets up.
          "I'll walk you." Romeo says.

          When bell gets home she calls Jill and tells her everything.

          "That sounds great!" Jill says.

          "Yeah. It was. I'm going to bed. Night."