sector seven

Kyle pov
We finally get back home. I get out and walk inside to Sam's room. I looked all over but nothing! "Sam! Tienes que venir aquí!" I yelled. He came and we looked everywhere! "Sam me voy a vencer a tu pero si usted no encontrarlos!" I yelled very angry. "Quit speaking in Spanish!" He yelled. "No puedo porque estoy agravada!" I yelled. "Oh boy." He said rubbing his head. I walked down stairs and found them. "Sam! Los encontre!" I yelled in victory. Now I can stop. "You did?!" He asked. "Yes I did!" I yelled. I can speak Spanish whenever I want so doesn't matter. I then saw men in front. "Hello are you Sam? And are you Kyle Morgan Witwicky?" Asked a man. "Si." I said. "Yah." "We need you to come with us." He said. Just then dad got in front of me. "That's not gonna happen." Said dad. Oh my. "Qué es lo que quieres y yo estoy en el ejército?" I asked. "Well, we want to take you and your brother to a facility and ask some questions." Said the guy next to him. "And we know you are in the army. You are the translator for them." He said. I nodded. I am thier translator. But then they brought out a machine and scanned us. "Bingo, take em and bag em." Said Simmons. I picked it up when they were talking. "Qué demonios estás haciendo?" I asked. "Well, you went in contact with extraterrestrials." He said. "Déjame ir!" I yelled. "Nope!" They then threw me into a car. I then saw Lennox. "Lennox?!" I yelled. He saw me and ran up to me. "We need you to look your best." He said. "Why?" I asked. "We are going to meet someone." He said. I nodded. I walked to the girls bathroom and changed.

Man was she mad! Now she has to be back in the army? What gives?! Well how you like? Well tell yours truly.