party & Jazz

Kyle pov
Me and kylee got ready for the party. We then were walking to it. I saw guys eying me and kye. "Deje de mirar fijamente la ruina." I said which confused them. We walked to the party and more guys were staring. One even slapped my culo. Wish Jazz was here, he would kick these guys culo. "Hey how bout we dance?" Asked a guy. "No, no me gusta chicos borrachos." I said. He walked away as if he understand me. "Hey you. How bout we leave and it can be me and you?" Asked another guy. Am I on the menu today?! "No! Sólo quiero que me dejes en el infierno solo!" I yelled and walked to the bar. I grabbed a drink and drank it. "Soy estúpida estúpida." I muttered. Then a jock yelled out something. Like a yellow comaro? I walked out and saw bee. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "We have a problem." He said. I nodded and got in the back. Then a blonde got in. Oh great. "Hey Blondie salir! Tiene una novia ya!" I yelled. She ignored me. I huffed and looked out the window. "Do something bee." I muttered. He did and it was maldita sea funny. She soon got out. I watched as she went. "Vamos." I said. He shook his head and went into the car. We drove there and I saw Jazz. "Jazz...." I said as I went to him. His holoform came out and he kissed me. I smiled in the kiss. "How are you?" He asked. "With all the butt slapping I had, I would say not good." I said and he growled. "They tried to flirt?" He asked. "Si." I said and went into his v-mode. He then drove me to the college. "Gracias por el paseo." I said and walked to my room. I answered kylee as where I was. Then fell asleep.

Hello! How was it? Sorry it is so short. But how was it? Pues dime seguidores. Means well tell me followers! And readers.