Chapter 1~ The Encounter

(Paige POV)
          Paige walked towards the living room. She saw the trio in there normal sitting spots until she saw a blue skinned man with dark hair. He wasn't here before, she thought.  She decided to hide somewhere to watch what was going on.

          She decides to hide in the corner of one of the rooms. She would have been able to not be seen if someone didn't go into the room! It was red guy.

          He sees her and then says "I thought we agreed to never be creative again!" (Lol I don't know)

          Paige then jumps up and tries to tell him to be quiet but the blue skinned man comes In and says "That wasn't part of the lyrics!" (He broke the fourth wall XD) 

          He then sees her and asks , "Who are you and what are you doing here!"

          Paige was shocked that she was found. She replied to the man. "I just came for....uh...supplies. And I live here."

          Paige then says "The actual question is who exactly are YOU and what are YOU doing here!"

          The man soon says "My name is Tony and I just started to live here too. Don't give me attitude like that. God when I decided to live here I did not sign up to live with annoying little girls."

           "Little?! I didn't ask to live with an annoying time freak!"

          Tony walks over to her. He is much taller then her but she is not intimidated. She stares up straight into his eyes and glares at him. He then says, "If you keep being so childish you may run out of time a little faster then you intended."

          She says "Is that supposed to be a threat? That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard!"

          "Only time will tell, now if you'll excuse me I have work to finish." He said. Paige angrily walked off into the kitchen until she heard the puppets cries of fear. Was he torturing the puppets? She peeked through the door and watched the amazing but horrific sight before her.

          She stares in awe until it all disappears into the TV and the puppets are back. "Dang! That's amazing! Disturbing, but amazing! How did he do that?!?"

          "I didn't do it, time did." Paige hears a voice behind her.

          "Ahh!" She looks behind her to see Tony standing there. "Tony! I swear if you do that again I'll-"

          "What? You'll be creative?"

          "Ugh! I can't believe you!" It was weird but she started to kind of like the teasing. Heat rushed to her cheeks, but she quickly brushed off the thought. Tony laughed and said, "It's funny to play with you. I don't think I got your name little girl."

          "Ugh! It's Paige! Now stop." She quickly stomped away.

          Paige walked to her room and sat at her desk and grabbed a sketchbook. This was unexpected day for her, meeting Tony and they way he acted, the way he teased. She heard a ticking outside her room in the hall. It grew closer towards her room until it stopped and she saw Tony looking at her with a smiling grin.

          "It appears my room is next door. Be lucky we aren't room mates." He then walked off into his room.

          "Next door..." Paige was a little a shocked but she gave a groan of annoyance. She couldn't believe she had to live with him. This was going to be a new experience for her and the others.

(To be continued?)

(Remember that this is my first collab so haters gonna hate. But I don't care!
Also part 2 comes soon!!! Trust me it gets better!...)