Chapter 3~ The Escape

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while...well enough chitchat I guess...here ya go!

(Tony's POV)

          I woke up tied to a chair and I looked around. I was in a dark room and I could barely see. I could see the faint outlines of the puppets in front of me and Paige next to me all tied in chairs as well. I couldn't help but think, "Where the hell am I? How long have I been asleep? Was I asleep or unconscious?" I remembered everything after a few minutes. My thinking was quickly interrupted by a voice I recognized.

          "I see you are finally awake idiot."

          It was Paige. I guess she was right...I shouldn't have just walked into the unknown building like that...for once I had to admit Paige was right.

          "I get it, it was stupid. But instead of whining what are we going to do?"

          "I don't know idiot...you should have thought about that before you walked in here like a-"

          Paige was cut off by a door swinging open and the lights turning on...I then saw the brown puppet from the video...

(Narrators POV)

          Manny, Harry, and Robin flinched in their seats and cowered.

          (Paige)
"Oh great..."

          (Tony)
"Let's just think of something quick. Oh yeah my sword!"

          Tony looks to where his sword should be and he sees that it is no where to be found. He then looks at the puppet who writes on a piece of  paper "You looking for this?" The brown puppet then reveals Tony's sword out from behind him.

          (Paige)
"You really think they would knock you out, tie you in a chair, and not take your sword?"

          (Tony)
"Shut up right now Paige...wait a minute..."

          (Paige)
"What now?"

          (Tony)
*whispers* "They took my sword...it was in plain sight. Your pencil is really small...do you have it or did they find it?"

          (Paige)
*whispers* "I never thought about that..." *checks* "I have it."

          (Tony)
*whispers* "Wait until he comes over and stab him..."

          (Paige)
"Okay!" Paige said smiling at the idea of stabbing her enemy, "But when?"

          Tony smirks knowing she just said that to bring up time. "Time will tell."

          The puppet is soon enraged that the two were talking. He starts to make a screaming noise...Tony predicted it meant for them to get quiet. He smirked before pretending to talk to Paige as she caught on to the plan and did the same. Soon enough, the puppet got even more mad and started to walk up to Paige and Tony with Tony's sword in his hand. Tony smirked. The puppet goes to Paige and raises the sword on her.

          Paige slowly grabbed the pencil and quickly went to stab the puppet, she was inches away from his chest. Suddenly the puppet grabbed her arm and slight fear jolted through body. The puppet quickly stabbed her in the side, and she gave a scream of pain. Tony jumped at what the puppet just did, he didn't know what do to do.

          Tony thought quickly and then stretched his long leg out and kicked the puppet making him fall. The puppet fell and threw the sword up and Tony quickly caught it and cut himself out of the chair.

          He moved quickly and swiftly dodged the puppets frantic attempts of hitting him. Tony ended cornering the puppet and quickly stabbed him in the chest.   The puppet fell to the floor and bled out and Tony left him and quickly went back to Paige.

          "Paige..." No response.

          "My, he must've stabbed her too deep." Robin said.

          Tony inspected her wound, then he untied the other three puppets. He then got Paige and carried her in his arms.

          The kidnapping, the puppet, the incident all replayed in his mind. He didn't understand why he actually saved Paige, why he was so worried.

          He looked at her in his arms, she was passed out cold, he never got a chance to look at her. Robin noticed him staring at Paige. Tony quickly looked away from her, as he slightly blushed. This day all happened so fast.