Ready.

Seeing that I was ready for school my mom and dad told me to have a good day, call them if anything happened, and try to make some friends. "Goodbye Mom, Goodbye Dad." I said as I walked out the door in my new black converse. As I walked to school I thought about how horrible it would be if I was called on in class. "It can't be that bad," I said softly to myself. Maybe I'll make a friend or two. Yeah. That's a good idea, they can tell me what and what not to do, show me around, tell me who the jerks are. Good plan Kaylen. As I kept walking I relized how much I miss everyone back in Toronto. I'm sure Ottawa will be fine too. I'll make friends, have great teachers, meet a new Kolby that I might even have a chance with..... maybe the food is awesome here....... like the pepperoni pizza back a Josie's, that was my favourite pizza place in Toronto. Hannah and I always went there when we had sleepovers. My throat started to hurt like I was choking on air. There was a tear forming in the corner of my eye. Stop crying, you baby! I thought. You're gonna be fine! Mom and Dad taught you to be strong! Don't dissapoint them now! You are strong and confident so suck it up! Okay. I'm good. I'm ready to meet new people, try new pizza places, and have a new crush. I'm a great person and I'll make lots of new friends. This school is gonna be great! Mom and Dad did plenty of research to make sure you were at the best school possible. Oh wow, I'm here already. Kaylen walked onto the school yard ready to be a member of Elmwood High.