Brason one-shot (not really much of brason but whtves)

Another fab idea from Ilove1D54 x

One day in camp HB Percy and Leo decide to do something special for their friend Jason on some random day of tr week.

They told the others about it; they happily agreed to the plan and set off to work.

Annabeth tells him that Piper said that she wanted to have some time alone with him and that he should dress causally as there was going to be a picnic involed.

Jason feeling like the luckiest guy in the world went out outside at the location, just in the mid of the afternoon.

But instead of being greeted by his loving girlfriend, he was face to face with a brick laying on the surface of the grass with arms attached to it, a spoon and fork placed in each hand.

And laid out on the blanket was the food that was prepared for "his date"

Also, an envelope was placed in position next to the brick. He gradually picked up the paper and pealed it open.

Written on it was:

Dear Jason,

I missed you... Especially your face. I love whacking my hard body against yours... It's like we're kissing in a sorta of way. But I was created without lips, and you don't seem to be in the right position when I want to be on you, so I end up missing the lips.

I hope you feel the same way 😍

Love, bricky.

when he looked back he noticed a camera out in the distance with people around it, laughing at his prank date.

When he was about to give them a lecture, he noticed it was his friends; Percy, Leo, Piper and Annabeth.

Leo was rolling on the floor, hunching into his stomach. Percy doing a evil smirk, flames in his eyes. Annabeth observing everything with her stern eyes. And piper, his actual girlfriend, was smiling as if this was too funny, but her eyes told something different.

***

And then later on, he finds himself on a bed, though not his actual bed, and sees pairs of eyes looking at him.

"What happened?" He questioned.

The last he remembered was seeing his friends sneakily hiding in the bushes.

"Your brick whacked you on the head, trying to attack your face, but you ended up ducking and you threw her somewhere. But because of the hit she formed, you end up losing balance and being unconscious."

"And you know this how?" Jason ask, expecting a fall explanation on their plan.

"We just saw it happen when we were walking by," Percy replies.

He turns to Piper. "Where were you?"

"Running a bit late," Leo jumps in before she can answer. "You know how girls take forever to get ready," he adds, receiving death glares from both girls.

"Why was there a brick on the picnic blanket with a note. And how did she try to "kiss" me if she can't move?" Jason asks, air quoting the word 'kiss' with a grin planted on his lips.

"First how do you know it's a 'she'. Second off, it's a gadget that Leo made, which lost control and ran off somewhere, hence the note, because he added that sort of magic to it, too. The kiss because "it" was registered to fall in love with someone."

"Yeah, whatever, Jackson," the son of Jupiter says, knowing fully well that that whole thing that he blabbered was a fib.

"One last thing, why were you all hiding in the bushes?" he asks with an arched eyebrow.

"Er... Look at the time," Leo points to his watch and states, "I have to go and feed my... Robots..."

"I have to go and keep the fish staying happy in the sea," The son of Poseidon lies, running off.

"I have to attack new campers... I mean, help them," Annabeth smiles as if she's an innocent person in this situation and strikes off.

"I obviously have no plans," The last one says.

"You will now." He last says and gets out of the room and grabs onto the daughter of Aphrodite's hand.

Ignore any typos because I wrote this in about ten minutes and this idea was from Ilove1D54 but I made it into a one-shot 😉