a/n

I know what you're thinking, though I'm not physic, you'll are like BUT DIDNT SHE UPDATE AN AUTHORS NOTE LIKE THREE DAYS AGO?????!

Yeah. Yeah, I did. And since I'm the author, I'm in charge of this book, so I can update these as much as I desire! 💁ha. DEAL WITH IT.

Right... I think I'm being a tad rough. Frankly, (omg, I love saying that. Frank, Frankly. Frank will always be adorable! Haha.) I hate doing these! But you all know that so, blah, blah!!!

Anyways, I'm giving you the privilege of your limit of how much questions you want to ask me! About anything?

Yep!

Just ask them, and I'll answer them. Just make sure they aren't personal questions!

I actually need to get this finish, possibly near the second week of September 😮 so fast updates. Like really quicks ones. I've got some that I'm going to update in a couple of minutes. Frankly (I love it!), I can't exactly tell you why I need to rush through about 33 or so chapters with you. Coz my plan was to get this finish with in like around November (coz then it'll be the book's one year anniversary and my birthday. Because I published this book on my birthday ✌️ nice, innit?). *inhales in and exhales out* And, really, school is gonna be in the way, since most of you have already started. I don't start until September..

Let's cut to the chase, IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO RUSH TO FINISH THIS BOOM ASAP. And, you guys are wonderful readers, SO I REALLY DONT WANNA END THIS SO QUICKLY. I WISH I COULD TELL YOU, BUT LIKE ITS... KIND OF A SECRET. It's nothing emergency... Well... Sort of. And it's sort of wrong if i tell you., so I'll just shut about it 😉 Its nothing too... Errr... Yeah, I'll shut up :/ BUT IT SORT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME AND OTHER PEOPLE. ITS NOTHING MEDICAL (like hospital or doctors) OR PRIVATE 🙅BUT YOU GUYS DONT NEED TO WORRY, 'coz it's getting sorted out...

I started this in March. My first one started in November and ended in, I think, February or March? So... Three or 4 months??? I dunno :/ Well, I have the worst memory ever. 😑

Anyways, don't forget those questions!

Biiiii

~STARZ2977