Shizy mistakes

Credit to Mickey1763  for this idea! I've edited it a bit, sure hope she don't mind :) Remember, share ur ideas and I'll give you credit! Also, if you ain't, check out the latest version of my profile of how the following system works! If I already follow you, I'm not gonna unfollow, dw!
***

Imagine for the day everyone's godly power is switched, somehow, they haven't discovered what exactly happened yet.

So, half-bloods are gonna be like: "oh, sweet!" And be playing with it continuously.

Alright, then...

Demigods having a bit of action.

What could go wrong?

It's normal for a fire boy to become a water bloke and cause a tsunami in some places in Asia

Wise Annie finally has powers that are.. Visible? Not visible to see, but you know that's it happening; she's ended up flying out of control in Russia, because of a storm.

A pretty, tomboy to cause the great fire of New York in the mid of the evening.

Sparkles will push Barack Obama of the stage and declare some new boundaries in North America and become president.

And then aqua man will in a restaurant, pissing off the waiters and waitresses, his feet up on the table in a disgraceful manner. Shaking his head and chuckling when hearing that the person that's serving him is saying, "Sorry, sir, there's no such thing as blue    Pepsi and blue cookies, along with blue cake"

He'd roll his eyes, and look him in the eye, declaring with charmspeak, "You will give me a blue Pepsi, blue cookies and my blue cake, despite the restaurant not having it in store.

The guy would be like: -_-

It was only meant to be Percy and Annabeth in a restaurant, but then history and geography took over -.-

I rushed this, so there may be typos... But whatever -,-

~STARZ2977